I find Graves' Ult to be...

#11TriangularTwigPosted 1/3/2013 4:13:37 AM(edited)
I play MF regularly and I love her ult. the damage isn't that great late game, but it's still good enough to force people to either take the aggro or try to move out of the way while the rest of my team is damaging them. the bad part is that it requires you stay still, so if your teammates aren't doing their job then you're just going to get focused immediately which is not what you want as an ADC

early/mid game tho, it does amazing damage.
#12ShurikoPosted 1/3/2013 4:14:12 AM
The problem with MF's ult is that you have to stand still for the full duration of it to work. If you get dived by someone while you're trying to use your ult, you're gonna have to cancel it.

yeah, her s*****y ult must be the reason for her 55% win rate
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#13AmarajahPosted 1/3/2013 4:28:14 AM
The problem with MF's ult is that you have to stand still for the full duration of it to work. If you get dived by someone while you're trying to use your ult, you're gonna have to cancel it.

yeah, her s*****y ult must be the reason for her 55% win rate

It's range is pretty god damn big. Position yourself better and/or yell at your team for letting you just get dived. It cremates any team just sitting in the damage especially if you have a Black Cleaver.
#14The Last CetraPosted 1/3/2013 4:30:05 AM
I enjoy that this topic about Graves' ult has become entirely about MF's ult instead.

MF > Graves
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#15TheConductorSixPosted 1/3/2013 4:32:54 AM
Let's set some things straight

1.Graves Ultimate fits his kit perfectly. His job is to get in your face and blow it off. His Q and his Ult give him one of the strongest AD Bursts in the game.

2.Miss Fortune's ultimate is statistically the highest damage from any ADC in the game with Black Cleaver. The problem is that it disables her while she does it.

3.The best Ultimate from an ADC in the game goes to Ashe and it will always go to Ashe. A global stun is just absolutely God Mode. Ashe Arrows flat out win games.

4.The worst ult goes to Caitlyn. It can be blocked by anyone. It stuns her while she does it. The problem is if they fixed it then Caitlyn would be too good.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#16CheezWhizXPosted 1/3/2013 4:33:48 AM
Overall, Graves' ult is pretty subpar compared to the other AD Carries. Vayne Ult and Ashe/Varus Ult, for example, are amazing for what they do.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#17ZedPowerPosted 1/3/2013 4:49:43 AM
MF's ult is rad if you've got like an Alistar to knock bruisers off your nuts.

in other news i thought the topic of this thread was gonna be followed up by "easy to ********** to"
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#18Sword_SlasherPosted 1/3/2013 4:55:00 AM
Graves ult is great for its range and splash. Remember that the range is far past the range indicator you are given.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#19Susan0Posted 1/3/2013 4:59:05 AM
Twitch's ult is kinda... sub par compared to most ADCs. I like the range , Damage buff and 'Cleave', but there's something missing...
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#20UnderwaterAirPosted 1/3/2013 4:59:12 AM
MF's ult was crap. And then they made it very strong. Especially if you have a team composition that can keep the opposing team locked down.
Wukong, for example.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!