I find Graves' Ult to be...

#31DartDragoonPosted 1/3/2013 9:58:36 AM
AK47plz posted...
it's not bad, but not the best. Miss Fortunes is probably the worst among adc's.

Get the **** out of here. It's been amazing ever since it actually became physical damage. Now in S3 with Black Cleaver it's possibly the best ADC ult in the game.

So yeah, get the **** out of here.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#32PKMNsonyPosted 1/3/2013 10:01:31 AM
Double kill in-lane from one MF ult is pretty bad when both are trying to run away with half health. It's so bad, yeah...
#33Blbmbr666Posted 1/3/2013 10:14:39 AM
Cait/MF/Ezreal

Cait: Graves will outcarry Cait lategame due to a lower CD reposition and burst damage. Also, none of his moves tie him down for any noticeable amount of time, in contrast to Cait's Q and R. Also, Smokescreen OP.

MF: Both are good in early laning, but Graves seems to be more bursty. Lategame I'd still take Graves over MF due to having a better kit (IMO).

Ezreal: Depends on how the Ezreal is building, but I use these two interchangeably most of the time.

In all reality, I find most of the ADCs to be balanced with each other right now. Except maybe Corki, who didn't receive a nerf while both Ez and Graves did.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#34Lord GrahfPosted 1/3/2013 10:27:09 AM
it's not bad, but not the best. Miss Fortunes is probably the worst among adc's.

Stick to StarCraft 2 buddy, because you just said the stupidest thing I've read on GameFAQs in a long time.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#35gkh5Posted 1/3/2013 10:36:41 AM
Wtf? People don't like Graves ult? Taric stun to shatter with buckshot, ult, and ignite pretty much instagibs any bot lane champ not named Leona. And there's been quite a few times I've singlehandedly turned around a fight midgame with it. Yeah it falls off a bit later on unless you save it as a potential finishing move but in lane and midgame, that thing kicks ass. Who cares if it doesn't have utility. You're the ADC and your job is damage. It does damage and doesn't root you in place to use it either.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#36Frost_shock_FTWPosted 1/3/2013 10:57:12 AM
The top 3 ADC ults are:

1) Vayne. Massive damage steroid and safe repositioning.
2) MF. Strong on its own right, it becomes ridiculous if you have an Amumu, Galio, etc. combined with BC
3) Ashe. ADCs don't usually contribute much CC, so if your comp is a bit lacking it helps. A great initiate on its own right.
---
It's not my wallet!
Contacts in Profile
#37GhostSignalPosted 1/3/2013 10:58:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38UnderwaterAirPosted 1/3/2013 11:07:28 AM
Initial Physical Damage: 250 / 350 / 450 (+ 140% Bonus AD)
Explosion Physical Damage: 140 / 250 / 360 (+ 120% Bonus AD)
Cone Range: 800

Graves ult is also not weak at all. Don't know where you guys are getting all this random information from. >_>

It's like people saying Ezreal ult is weak and I'm always sitting there wondering what they're talking about. It does its damage. What else were you expecting? Shooting it off, having it be homing, and then having it do 80% health damage on hit to all targets within 3000 range or something?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1xFi68h0A
Ezreal ult made that play.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#39davidaaronkPosted 1/3/2013 2:12:06 PM
Initial Physical Damage: 250 / 350 / 450 (+ 140% Bonus AD)
Explosion Physical Damage: 140 / 250 / 360 (+ 120% Bonus AD)
Cone Range: 800

Graves ult is also not weak at all. Don't know where you guys are getting all this random information from. >_>

It's like people saying Ezreal ult is weak and I'm always sitting there wondering what they're talking about. It does its damage. What else were you expecting? Shooting it off, having it be homing, and then having it do 80% health damage on hit to all targets within 3000 range or something?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1xFi68h0A
Ezreal ult made that play.

pretty damn stupid dive considering ez had redbuff...
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#40iXCelticXiPosted 1/3/2013 2:19:04 PM
robertoII posted...
The crappiest among ADR, if not the whole roster... I'm not liking the damage nor the effect.

... can any of you talk me into looking at that Ult in a better light?

Cait's by a longshot.
Draven's is pretty blah but at least it's global.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy