Why won't Riot confirm that Ezreal is gay or at least transgender?

#21Ultoman2Posted 1/3/2013 12:40:36 PM
Maurith posted...
League of Legends males:
-Monsters
-Ugly
-Plain / stoic / brick-face / unremarkable features apart from their clothing / weapons / play style

Exceptions? Ezreal and Taric. Taric is intentionally made to make you question it, sure. Ezreal? Just because he doesn't conform to the typical, boring ass wooden-plank-featured, stoic aged 25+ tough guy cliché, he's clearly gay/transgendered. Generic-looking, soldierly snore-fests can be gay too!

But Volibear isn't a monster.

HE IS ALL THAT IS BEAR, THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR RACES DOOM. HE TRANSCENDS THE BARRIERS OF BEAR AND MAN, OVERCOMING THE ODDS OF ADVERSITY AND PERSEVERING.

I Should go.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#22tpoyoyPosted 1/3/2013 12:48:09 PM
kingrafa12345 posted...
What would be the point?
#23dotsdfePosted 1/3/2013 12:57:11 PM
I thought Taric x Ezreal was accepted as canon. =|
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#24DiortePosted 1/3/2013 1:19:24 PM
Because in order to be gay, you have to be real first.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#25Sc24life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:31:39 PM
SirDanieI posted...
Scuse me; you need to make it less obvious.

I wil teach you with an example: "Why won't Riot confirm that Ezreal is gay or at least transgender? I mean everybody in Lol already thinks he is"

You will get the standard initial responses; "0/10", "tryharder", but then somebody will take it seriously and then that when you get out the popcorn and w8 for 500

Such a wise man
---
Karmic Dragon2003
"I personally am an investigator by day and I do volounteer firefighting in the evenings"
#26GForceDragonPosted 1/3/2013 1:35:57 PM
dotsdfe posted...
I thought Taric x Ezreal was accepted as canon. =|

That would be so hot.

I'm diamonds just thinking about it.
---
"GFAQs just like to put a bone in the dick for you and cause complications." - Elaeus