Of all the times to make nami free, why now?

#1ssupermario92Posted 1/3/2013 8:55:23 AM
seriously I've had so many dodges in normals (not by me) due to people not wanting to have nami's as their support due to the majority being bad @ it (well that and shes free)

damn it riot
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 36 PM if you think so as well
#2ShurikoPosted 1/3/2013 8:58:03 AM
ya she is a pretty bad champion
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#3xKotovSyndromePosted 1/3/2013 8:58:05 AM
Because they released her 3 weeks ago?
---
3DS FC:4596-9624-1535 || GT: xKotov Syndrome
#4RihawfPosted 1/3/2013 8:58:38 AM
Why not?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5reaver89Posted 1/3/2013 9:02:28 AM
Nami's role is to help ward, harass enemies so that the champs being baby sat can farm, and help secure kills.

She's bad when people think that Nami can actually kill things or not die instantly. She is essentially Taric, but with less survivability and a little more damage.
#6SorrySleepingPosted 1/3/2013 9:03:54 AM
Because Nami has one of the worst winrates in the game AS A SUPPORT. The only support lower than her is Alistar that people claim is because noobs play him a lot cause he is OP and fail hard.

#14 on the lowest win rate. Soon to be #11 after Syndra, Rengar, and Diana get their buffs.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7jepaanPosted 1/3/2013 9:30:59 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Because Nami has one of the worst winrates in the game AS A SUPPORT. The only support lower than her is Alistar that people claim is because noobs play him a lot cause he is OP and fail hard.

#14 on the lowest win rate. Soon to be #11 after Syndra, Rengar, and Diana get their buffs.

Karma?
---
-
#8reaver89Posted 1/3/2013 10:27:29 AM
jepaan posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

Karma?

I wish more people would play Karma. I can't study her if no one plays her and there is a fat chance she'll be free ever. I feel like she's like Trundle in the fact that nobody plays her not because she is bad, but so that hipsters have something to be hipster about in League of Legends.
#9SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/3/2013 10:29:41 AM
jepaan posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

Karma?

I wish more people would play Karma. I can't study her if no one plays her and there is a fat chance she'll be free ever. I feel like she's like Trundle in the fact that nobody plays her not because she is bad, but so that hipsters have something to be hipster about in League of Legends.

I'm fairly certain Karma has the #1 worst winrate in the game.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#10fullmetalyanalPosted 1/3/2013 10:30:39 AM
Am I the only one that thinks she is a good support? She has a ton of cc and a strong teamfight presence, some good damage which doubles as a heal. She even has a speed boost.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png