I've now played over 100 games as Vi. Ask me anything about her.

#41Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:39:04 AM
Ouch Grahf, that comment hurt.

Also how viable is she in the jungle iyo

She's the best in the jungle by far. She has almost no favorable matchups top lane and is hardcountered by any champion with silence in mid lane, as well as jungle pressure.

Although they're supposedly fixing the way her Q interacts with silence as it's "not intended" so that will be better once it's patched. Currently if you're silenced when charging Q, you lose the ability to cast the Q, you lose the mana, and it goes on full cooldown which is bull. Try playing against Cho`Gath and see how that goes.

If you're asking what her tier is as a jungler I'd put her tier 2. But she's the most fun to play for me so I'm going to continue to use her. Her clears are safe, she farms well, she travels fast, she ganks extremely well. But she can't build pure support like Maokai so she needs to have successful ganks, take kills, or AFK farm.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#42InNox534Posted 1/4/2013 12:53:51 PM
Why did a Vi scream at me for dying once as talon at level 3 in top lane against a Darius and Volibear, and then proceed to stand at turret for rest of the game and talk crap to our entire team?

Even though my death led to 2 kills for her.

In a Normal game no less.

Oh well, hope that kid likes the Tribunal.
#43Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:56:21 PM
Why did a Vi scream at me for dying once as talon at level 3 in top lane against a Darius and Volibear, and then proceed to stand at turret for rest of the game and talk crap to our entire team?

Because I couldn't believe you took Talon top in the first place, buddy.
---
#44AirsoftcomebackPosted 1/4/2013 1:03:27 PM
Maxing Q seems legit.

So no CDR that's core for her?

And have you tried Spirit of the Ancient Golem> BotRK? Or Spirit stone>BotRK? Seems it'd help her stick to targets as well and you can grab another kind of boots, and get MR from something else.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#45Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:09:38 PM(edited)
Maxing Q seems legit.

So no CDR that's core for her?

And have you tried Spirit of the Ancient Golem> BotRK? Or Spirit stone>BotRK? Seems it'd help her stick to targets as well and you can grab another kind of boots, and get MR from something else.

Black Cleaver is 10% and should be your first major item after wriggles.

Shurelya's is also 10% and while I wouldn't say it's core, it's very useful. If I don't get Shurelya's I end up with Iceborne Gauntlet, Frozen Heart, or some other form of CDR but not until my frozen mallet is done.

Spirit stone is okay, and allows you to farm consistently without mana problems. The problem for me is Golem is expensive, and you want that brutalizer early, and you'll probably end up getting a vamp then too. If I take Golem I end up going hydra, but BC works too well with her kit to delay and I haven't found it to be as effective.

The problem I feel with her laning is that you need a lot of things to actually become a force, as her kit is exploitable and easy to get out of until she has certain items supplementing her. In lane, you need a phage, brutalizer and boots 2 before you're ever going to run anyone down. You can trade with them fairly well but you'll never secure kills without a gank unless they're bad. You also give up any survivability and escape when you initiate with Q so you have to make sure you've seen the jungler in another area before you do.
---
#46314dragonmasterPosted 1/4/2013 1:10:10 PM
Lord Grahf did you use to post on some of the MH boards years ago? Or was it another board? I remember you from somewhere.
---
PSN ID: ZedoBlack Youtube CH: http://www.youtube.com/MrZedoBlack
#47RihawfPosted 1/4/2013 1:12:21 PM
what about brazilian vis?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#48Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:14:21 PM(edited)
Lord Grahf did you use to post on some of the MH boards years ago? Or was it another board? I remember you from somewhere.

Yes, I wrote the original damage formula for Monster Hunter.

Also on another note, I like to take blue buffs for CDR when I can as Vi, probably moreso than any other AD jungler. Last game Annie was 0/4 at 9 minutes so I just took every blue for the rest of the game. Not to say you should be that guy like the Diana jungler and take every blue, but I definitely have the attitude of "If you're not here five seconds after I ping for you to take blue, I'm taking it because I can use it to win the game."

what about brazilian vis?

no se
---
#49InNox534Posted 1/4/2013 1:14:04 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

Because I couldn't believe you took Talon top in the first place, buddy.

Since when is Talon top in League of pots not viable? pal
#50Loui5planksPosted 1/4/2013 1:21:34 PM
What does Vi eat?
---
GT: SuP3R SCoP3