I've now played over 100 games as Vi. Ask me anything about her.

#51Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:22:30 PM(edited)
Also: major buffs (direct and indirect) for Vi upcoming.

1.) She's a single target jungler, especially if you're maxing Q. Small creeps had health drastically lowered. This is also another reason to get wriggles.

2.) Bugfixes for her Q, including the one that makes you stop moving if you click on a minion while Q is charging, and the one where you stop moving, Q is canceled and goes on CD with full mana cost if you're stunned or silenced during Q charge.

3.) Minion pathing is being fixed and it will help some of her kiting issues early game, although you will still need a phage or IBG at some point.

I can only hope they change her ult. I had ezreal arcane shift out of my ult like five times last game.

What does Vi eat?

Knuckle sandwich and fruit punch.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#52SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/4/2013 12:24:58 PM
what is your elo

are these 100 normal games
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#53Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:32:17 PM(edited)
what is your elo

are these 100 normal games

I'm only 1500 Elo. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29178639#history

These are 100 normal games because when I do 100 games as a champion (I've done it as Graves, Miss Fortune and Vayne in the past) I play that champion every game no matter what. That means top lane, mid lane, support, jungle, whatever is necessary.

I'm 60% with her in ranked but only have played five ranked games. I also played her four games in ranked the first day she came out and I had no idea what I was doing.
---
#54SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/4/2013 12:37:52 PM
so what you say is irrelevant

gotcha
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#55Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:44:06 PM(edited)
so what you say is irrelevant

gotcha

Anyone who plays that many games with a champion can know how their champion works and give advice on it. You may not want to take my advice on how to carry games in general, you may not want to take my advice on what champions are viable at high elo, but implying that someone is going to play a hundred games as a champion and not know everything about that champion is idiotic.

As much as I make fun of PBR, he knows how to play Jax. He might be 1400-1500 Elo, but he can probably win 90% of his games as Jax at that Elo and he knows everything about Jax. Would you listen to him for other advice on how to play mid lane? How to position as AD carry? Don't know. But when the guy gives Jax advice he knows what he's talking about whether or not he has last hitting mechanics and map awareness of a 1.5k player (not saying he does or doesn't.)

I'm not bragging about my winrate here and I never did. I said I played a hundred games and I know the champion better than any person on this board. That doesn't mean I'm better at League of Legends or that I'm a good player and I never even implied that.

I'm saying people don't know how to play Vi, they build her wrong, they max the wrong skills, and they don't know her skill rotations and cooldowns. It pains me to see people play this champion so badly so I was here to offer advice for people who had questions.
---
#56bobguydude1Posted 1/4/2013 12:42:59 PM
have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#57Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:45:05 PM
have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?

I did, but then someone silenced me and I couldn't.
---
#58mantana888Posted 1/4/2013 12:48:33 PM
Thanks for makign this grahf. It'll really help a lot of people.

And pay no attention to Sora. He's just grumpy.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#59bobguydude1Posted 1/4/2013 12:50:34 PM
was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#60Lord Grahf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:52:06 PM
was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?

Yes, when Draven was released.
---