The character select screen sucks.

#1djprofessork1Posted 1/3/2013 5:51:11 PM
Every game you get some douchebag who's last pick call Mid or Top, then rage/troll when he doesn't get it...

Someone show me where in the rules it says "When a game starts, the first person to type their role gets it!" i freaking hate these people.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#2The_Fear101Posted 1/3/2013 5:54:16 PM
Do not question the law of Dibs.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/3/2013 5:54:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4SirDanieIPosted 1/3/2013 5:59:10 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
Every game you get some douchebag who's last pick call Mid or Top, then rage/troll when he doesn't get it...

Someone show me where in the rules it says "When a game starts, the first person to type their role gets it!" i freaking hate these people.

Someone show me where in the rules it says"There must not be 2 tops or 2 mids" cause a large amount of people that rage due to this just go duo top or duo mid with the man who broke the rule of Dibs.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#5GevaudenPosted 1/3/2013 6:07:16 PM
djprofessork1 posted...

There is no such rule just pick and play who and what you want, they will most likely dodge just don't respond back nagtivley or u will be reported which is what they want.

Also weird team comps that break from meta mess with the enemy teams minds and can lead to a win.
---
Don't you ever question my motives