The character select screen sucks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The character select screen sucks.

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
4 years ago#1
Every game you get some douchebag who's last pick call Mid or Top, then rage/troll when he doesn't get it...

Someone show me where in the rules it says "When a game starts, the first person to type their role gets it!" i freaking hate these people.
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: The_Fear101

The_Fear101
4 years ago#2
Do not question the law of Dibs.
I used to be Scoob...
(message deleted)

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
4 years ago#4
djprofessork1 posted...
Every game you get some douchebag who's last pick call Mid or Top, then rage/troll when he doesn't get it...

Someone show me where in the rules it says "When a game starts, the first person to type their role gets it!" i freaking hate these people.

Someone show me where in the rules it says"There must not be 2 tops or 2 mids" cause a large amount of people that rage due to this just go duo top or duo mid with the man who broke the rule of Dibs.
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#5
djprofessork1 posted...

There is no such rule just pick and play who and what you want, they will most likely dodge just don't respond back nagtivley or u will be reported which is what they want.

Also weird team comps that break from meta mess with the enemy teams minds and can lead to a win.
Don't you ever question my motives
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The character select screen sucks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived