Season 3 top Jayce build.

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 1/3/2013 6:11:47 PM
Wat do? I heard sword of the divine is really good on him but i usually dont build any AS at all and stick to building AD/Arpen and tankiness. Also, Arpen or AD marks and max Q or E first?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/3/2013 6:13:32 PM
Max Q first. It was the best to max even in S2. Qh + Qc dealt more damage early that Eh ever did.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 1/3/2013 6:14:43 PM
SotD is only a good item if you're snowballing. If not, 2.2k is too much to invest for what it gives and you'll probably fall behind building it in an even game.

Take AD marks if you need it for last hitting, if you don't, go ahead and take armpen. I'd suggest taking some for of ad on your rune page though, because Jayce has really low base ad, low enough for you to miss last hits at tower that you should get.

Maxing E or Q first depends on the matchup.
---
Knicks City
#4ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/3/2013 6:24:36 PM
max q and e first

dont bother ranking up r

1 point in w at level 3/4 (the mana return on hammer form is the basic reasoning behind it)

same general Q auto E combo and walk away.

build. Double dorans blade, 2 long swords (into a brutalizer), you can rush black cleaver if you wish. last whisper/BT (use your discretion on which one to build). I personally dont build very tanky. if you want to i guess you can get a frozen mallet. trinity force is what i prefer.

after that just build to beat what you're fighting. selling the dorans blades later on as needed.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/3/2013 6:27:14 PM
Muramana and SotD
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:51:56 PM
tell me more
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#7TriangularTwigPosted 1/3/2013 8:01:12 PM
my favorite thing to do is recall at 2300 gold and straight up buy a sword of the divine and then proceed to pwn face with the ranged W. insanely high burst damage
#8alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:13:38 PM
TriangularTwig posted...
my favorite thing to do is recall at 2300 gold and straight up buy a sword of the divine and then proceed to pwn face with the ranged W. insanely high burst damage

doesnt it just give attack speed though
---
#9ArgoniaPosted 1/3/2013 10:15:53 PM
TriangularTwig posted...

And crit iirc.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#10TriangularTwigPosted 1/3/2013 10:44:42 PM(edited)
TriangularTwig posted...

And crit iirc.

there's an active that gives you 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike chance for 3 attacks. Jayce's W gives him insanely high attack speed for 3 attacks. Together they are 3 straight crits in not even a second. too fast for anybody to react, enough damage for a free kill