Thinking about getting this game...

#1KnightMysterioPosted 1/3/2013 7:22:06 PM
So I've heard a lot about this game and have become interested.

Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, and Cho'Gath caught my interest right off. (Mainly Fiddlesticks.) How much do they cost to get?

Also, I heard that people tend to treat noobs mercilessly. What should I learn before starting up the game so I don't get yelled at too badly?
---
--- Proud To Be White Tiger's Only Fanboy http://knightmysterio.tripod.com/whitetigershrine.html
Official Sweet Tooth of the PSABR Boards!
#2psychoboo13Posted 1/3/2013 7:26:51 PM(edited)
Just play plenty of bot games to start off... Try to learn about all the champions and their roles early on and you'll have a HUGE advantage. Nocturne is 4800 ip, so he's pretty expensive, but Fiddle and Cho are both only 1350 ip, which is easily attainable even with modest playtime.
---
Breathe. Believe. Battle.
LoL IGN: burningbagel
#3gfshynoblPosted 1/3/2013 7:25:47 PM
play bots.
nocturne is free this week, but hes cost is 4800
fiddles is 1350 cho is 1350 also.

every 24 hours u get a 2ip bonus which is avg 220+ ip when you win
normal ip gains when you win are 76-100ish

btw the game is free so its not likes its a purchase. you download it and see if you like it.....
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#4Shadow EdgePosted 1/3/2013 7:26:54 PM
Play bot games for a while. People very rarely rage there.
---
ns
#5shutyourmouth03Posted 1/3/2013 7:28:08 PM
Don't die and feed your opponent. If you have a bad feeling about being out of position, or have 25% health knowing your opponent has his ult or whatever, teleport back to base and heal.
#6BarrenitePosted 1/3/2013 7:28:59 PM
don't listen to them dont play bots that only makes you a worse player and you're missing out on the actual game
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#7djprofessork1Posted 1/3/2013 7:29:06 PM
i don't see a need to play more than a couple of bot games. this game isn't that hard to pick up. if you need to play bot games for a week to not feed then you are a bad gamer.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#8superhPosted 1/3/2013 7:30:14 PM
im new and i got fiddle sticks really early. maybe after 5 games i had enough IP t o buy him.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#9Shadow EdgePosted 1/3/2013 7:31:04 PM
There's nothing wrong with playing bot games for low levels.

It's also the best way to learn how to play without getting flamed, as well as avoiding smurfs (experienced players with low level accounts).
---
ns
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/3/2013 7:34:47 PM
Shadow Edge posted...
There's nothing wrong with playing bot games for low levels.

It's also the best way to learn how to play without getting flamed, as well as avoiding smurfs (experienced players with low level accounts).

Yeah if anything, playing bots might be advised until the level 5-10 range. By then you'll have a fair foundation for the game and you'll be less likely to run into experienced players using low level accounts.
---
And then John was a zombie.