Lee Sin nerfs on PBE. :(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lee Sin nerfs on PBE. :(
3 years ago#51
Not sure about that Lee Sin nerf. I liked him how he was. Strong early, very mobile, falls off late game. I think the problem with Lee Sin is that he has such a great kit compared to all over champs so nerfing the stats never really solves the 'problem' (if one exists).
I'm either going to live forever or die trying.
3 years ago#52
This is a buff, what are you talking about? Innate life steal is OP.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
3 years ago#53
Iron Will's Life Steal and Spell Vamp increased to 5/10/15/20/25% from 5/9/13/17/21%

While the removal of the bonus armor is BS in my opinion, me likey more lifesteal.
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
3 years ago#54
MMG_ posted...
Riot keeps nerfing Lee more and more.

One day he will become Heim tier with tons of utility.

<_< That doesn't really make sense.

Anyways, Lee Sin is so god damn mobile and has incredible potential regardless of his numbers. A champion that can gap close to any enemy unit and/or any ally unit with cooldowns under 10 seconds and has a massive displacement CC doesn't need the numbers this board thinks he does.

Good Lee Sin players will still be scary as hell after this nerf I'm sure.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
3 years ago#55
MizunoRyuu posted...
This is a buff, what are you talking about? Innate life steal is OP.

From a jungling perspective. You max Q, so his e and w nerf take away from his early game durability and ganks. It might not make a HUOOOOOGE difference, but he will definitely be lower hp on his first few clears. Once you start levelling w then the lifesteal might offset the loss of armour but to be honest for a champ that has always fallen off late game, taking away from his early game has to be a nerf.
I'm either going to live forever or die trying.
3 years ago#56
Good, Lee Sin is obnoxious and LoL will be a better game without him in every other match.
3 years ago#57
WaterKnight posted...
Good, Lee Sin is obnoxious and LoL will be a better game without him in every other match.

People will ALWAYS play Lee Sin just because his kit is godlike.
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
3 years ago#58
L0Iumad posted...
WaterKnight posted...

People will ALWAYS play Lee Sin just because his kit is godlike.

Only thing this does is raise his difficulty juuuust a little bit, so he's not an auto-win button.
I like it, sounds like balancing to me.
You feelin' froggy, jump.
3 years ago#59
**** Lee Sin and I hope he gets nerfed even more.
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lee Sin nerfs on PBE. :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived