Lee Sin nerfs on PBE. :(

#51DoulouPosted 1/4/2013 9:14:59 AM
Not sure about that Lee Sin nerf. I liked him how he was. Strong early, very mobile, falls off late game. I think the problem with Lee Sin is that he has such a great kit compared to all over champs so nerfing the stats never really solves the 'problem' (if one exists).
---
I'm either going to live forever or die trying.
#52MizunoRyuuPosted 1/4/2013 9:16:53 AM
This is a buff, what are you talking about? Innate life steal is OP.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#53Blbmbr666Posted 1/4/2013 9:27:48 AM
Iron Will's Life Steal and Spell Vamp increased to 5/10/15/20/25% from 5/9/13/17/21%

While the removal of the bonus armor is BS in my opinion, me likey more lifesteal.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#54TomorrowDogPosted 1/4/2013 9:30:45 AM
MMG_ posted...
Riot keeps nerfing Lee more and more.

One day he will become Heim tier with tons of utility.

<_< That doesn't really make sense.

Anyways, Lee Sin is so god damn mobile and has incredible potential regardless of his numbers. A champion that can gap close to any enemy unit and/or any ally unit with cooldowns under 10 seconds and has a massive displacement CC doesn't need the numbers this board thinks he does.

Good Lee Sin players will still be scary as hell after this nerf I'm sure.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#55DoulouPosted 1/4/2013 9:31:03 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
This is a buff, what are you talking about? Innate life steal is OP.

From a jungling perspective. You max Q, so his e and w nerf take away from his early game durability and ganks. It might not make a HUOOOOOGE difference, but he will definitely be lower hp on his first few clears. Once you start levelling w then the lifesteal might offset the loss of armour but to be honest for a champ that has always fallen off late game, taking away from his early game has to be a nerf.
---
I'm either going to live forever or die trying.
#56WaterKnightPosted 1/4/2013 9:32:13 AM
Good, Lee Sin is obnoxious and LoL will be a better game without him in every other match.
#57L0IumadPosted 1/4/2013 10:16:55 AM
WaterKnight posted...
Good, Lee Sin is obnoxious and LoL will be a better game without him in every other match.

People will ALWAYS play Lee Sin just because his kit is godlike.
---
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
#58CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 10:20:32 AM
L0Iumad posted...
WaterKnight posted...

People will ALWAYS play Lee Sin just because his kit is godlike.

Only thing this does is raise his difficulty juuuust a little bit, so he's not an auto-win button.
I like it, sounds like balancing to me.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#59DartDragoonPosted 1/4/2013 12:02:48 PM
**** Lee Sin and I hope he gets nerfed even more.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish