So ive been using eve... Ad vs AP topic

#11KirbixPosted 1/3/2013 10:48:35 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
On-hit Eve works a hell of a lot better than AD Eve.

Please explain, she has no attack speed steroids. On-hit taric would beat on-hit eve

E is an AS steroid.

But please, tell us more about how to use a champ you've clearly never played.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#12HabnotPosted 1/3/2013 10:52:09 PM
Kirbix posted...
BlackBeetleborg posted...
On-hit Eve works a hell of a lot better than AD Eve.

Please explain, she has no attack speed steroids. On-hit taric would beat on-hit eve

E is an AS steroid.

But please, tell us more about how to use a champ you've clearly never played.

Sick double tap and what, 30% IAS? On-hit Taric would definitely win that.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#13KirbixPosted 1/3/2013 10:55:29 PM
it's a 120% AS steroid for 3 seconds.

Christ, no wonder Eve s***s on everyone; they don't even know what her kit does.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#14VoidgolemPosted 1/3/2013 10:57:02 PM(edited)
while AD is workable, the question is why would you go for it when you can just instant-gib someone with DFG+Ult+Maybe Ravage.

Can't really do that with AD, Don't even get close to the same output until you've got a lot of AD, for that matter. Steroid or no.

That said, Gunblade/Rageblade are sorta nifty.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#15HabnotPosted 1/3/2013 10:56:49 PM
Kirbix posted...

Christ, no wonder Eve s***s on everyone; they don't even know what her kit does.

Sick.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#16KirbixPosted 1/3/2013 10:59:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17firepyro121(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 11:02:51 PM
i play every role equally, thats why i put the kd in their. I play just as much support as i do jungle as mid as top as adc. And ad eve just wrecks everyone, i just go invisible, find their adc and mid, and kill them fast. then the rest of my team wins. With ap, i my q does less than with ad, and my ult is barley boosted with ap. I just don't get it
#18KirbixPosted 1/3/2013 11:04:56 PM
With ap, i my q does less than with ad

.45 AP ratio
.40 AD ratio

We've been trolled, folks.
---
#19enameaPosted 1/4/2013 12:36:13 AM
It doesn't really matter too much which you build, it's all playstyle. I tend to pick up Scimitar late in the game when necessary, or just Maw if the team isn't CC heavy and I don't need the extra speed boost. But as far as core goes, you're silly if you don't pick up a DFG.
#20BlackBeetleborgPosted 1/4/2013 12:52:53 AM
Kirbix posted...

Yeah man, I remember at one point, I was attacking so fast that three people couldn't burst me down. I had a combination of spell vamp and life steal (before S3) melting faces.

Is there a way to search my match history of all my Eve matches on lolking?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel