Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#1luigi33Posted 1/3/2013 11:54:17 PM
Or one of the most powerful?
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
#2Arken101Posted 1/3/2013 11:54:56 PM
inb4 jax.

Oh and Anivia and I think Brand/Xerath are the most powerful
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#3TwidgerPosted 1/3/2013 11:54:56 PM
Morgana is the most powerful League wise, yes.
#4DartkunPosted 1/4/2013 12:01:30 AM
Nocturne
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/4/2013 12:06:15 AM
Kayle, Nasus, Renekton and Xerath are probably the strongest.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6TheshamenPosted 1/4/2013 12:09:05 AM
fiddlesticks is probably up there, along with any of the void creatures.

IIRC Nasus may be confirmed most powerful seeing as how he's supposed to be a demi god or something.

The newer champs are hard to gauge, I can't imagine any of the humans are all that powerful, but Elyse, Hecarim, and Nautilus seem like they contain some rampant power.

The problem this argument/discussion always runs into is that the way champion lore was written shifted early 2nd season IIRC. How each person came to be in the League of legends and their "power level" and what they did IN the league became less and less mentioned and their personal narrative or "story" took center stage.
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#7wind64aPosted 1/4/2013 12:09:19 AM
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#8CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 12:10:55 AM
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#9dennis941012Posted 1/4/2013 12:11:02 AM
xerath
chogath
Zilean
Jax
brand
anivia
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#10TomorrowDogPosted 1/4/2013 12:12:07 AM
Jax. Immortal deitys of complete destruction? They had to QQ until Jax was forced to fight them with a lamppost as a handicap and he still won. That is legit.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert