Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#11wind64aPosted 1/4/2013 1:18:17 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.

Obama has pretty much mastered popular politics. I doubt you'd beat him in a political debate and that's where he shines. The champions who lead planets got there by having high knowledge and magical prowess.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#12wind64aPosted 1/4/2013 1:20:03 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Jax. Immortal deitys of complete destruction? They had to QQ until Jax was forced to fight them with a lamppost as a handicap and he still won. That is legit.

According to Swain there's a limit to the amount of power champions are allowed to utilize in matches. Jax is incredibly skilled, but that does not neccesarily mean that he'd be able to take their true power.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#13BurnumMasterPosted 1/4/2013 1:26:19 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Jax. Immortal deitys of complete destruction? They had to QQ until Jax was forced to fight them with a lamppost as a handicap and he still won. That is legit.

No its bad lore
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#14CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 1:30:43 AM
wind64a posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

According to Swain there's a limit to the amount of power champions are allowed to utilize in matches. Jax is incredibly skilled, but that does not neccesarily mean that he'd be able to take their true power.

This. Jax is the most powerful warrior inside the League. Junior Dos Santos could probably beat Mike Tyson in an MMA match, but that doesn't mean Mike wouldn't **** JDS up on the street.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#15Masemune_100Posted 1/4/2013 1:35:07 AM
It's more than likely Cho, since the way his lore is it looks like he's just "bound" to the League because he's bored doing Void things, and if he got bored with the League he'd just end it.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#16SpacefrisianPosted 1/4/2013 2:03:41 AM
TomorrowDog posted...

A lamppost made of iron stil counts as a mace, i dont get the whole thing about a lamppost not being suitable as a weapon.

If you dont believe it, check how much it hurts just hitting someone with that.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#17StupidMofozPosted 1/4/2013 2:06:17 AM
Annie when she gets older.
#18SlaynPosted 1/4/2013 2:19:23 AM
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.

ITT: Skinny white nerd thinks he can beat a black guy.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#19CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 2:20:06 AM
Slayn posted...
wind64a posted...

Not white, but I find it interesting that you made the assumption.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#20BurnumMasterPosted 1/4/2013 2:26:12 AM
Slayn posted...
wind64a posted...

Not white, but I find it interesting that you made the assumption.

Hah...still skinny and nerdy though.
---
GT:BurnumMaster