Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#21CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 2:29:13 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Slayn posted...
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.

ITT: Skinny white nerd thinks he can beat a black guy.

Not white, but I find it interesting that you made the assumption.

Hah...still skinny and nerdy though.

166 pounds of muscle, steel and sex appeal, bud.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#22DeanyzyPosted 1/4/2013 2:31:20 AM(edited)
Jax is the best fighter in the league but that doesn't make him the most powerful champion. I'd say the most powerful champions are:

Anivia
Xerath
Mordekaiser
Fiddlesticks
Soraka
Nocturne
Cho'Gath
Nasus and Renekton
#23BurnumMasterPosted 1/4/2013 2:31:20 AM
166 pounds? Do you even lift bro?
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#24Mitsune_RakaenPosted 1/4/2013 2:34:06 AM
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.

Barack Obama, first President of Earth.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#25anilEhilatedPosted 1/4/2013 2:37:35 AM
It is heavily implied that Jax is the former High Summoner and cheating like crazy.
---
For who could ever...?
#26CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/4/2013 2:51:44 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
166 pounds? Do you even lift bro?

Nope.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#27chaoshadouPosted 1/4/2013 3:05:13 AM
wind64a posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
Jax. Immortal deitys of complete destruction? They had to QQ until Jax was forced to fight them with a lamppost as a handicap and he still won. That is legit.

According to Swain there's a limit to the amount of power champions are allowed to utilize in matches. Jax is incredibly skilled, but that does not neccesarily mean that he'd be able to take their true power.

This. Jax is the most powerful warrior inside the League. Junior Dos Santos could probably beat Mike Tyson in an MMA match, but that doesn't mean Mike wouldn't **** JDS up on the street.

This is assuming that he isn't that one super summoner everyone had answered to before he disappeared.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#28CheezWhizXPosted 1/4/2013 3:06:54 AM
Xerath's power is supposed to eclipse the summoners and summoners in their own right are pretty damn strong (that one high summoner was enough to take down J4 and Swain). He's up there with Fiddlesticks, who apparently the summoners can't stop.

Maokai literally 1v10'd or something and killed all of the champions on the field with his magic when he first arrived.

Hecarim and Morde seem pretty damn powerful.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#29TheSteelPhoenixPosted 1/4/2013 3:08:01 AM
Obama is a moron, I'm pretty sure he can beat him in a debate as well. A real debate though, where people are forced to answer questions directly.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#30KadeAuronPosted 1/4/2013 3:23:23 AM
Annie
Jax
Mord
Xerath
... I think it said Eve was the ultimate assassin or something.
Anivia
Morgana
Irelia... (Better nerf her riot)
Nasus
Fiddle
Cho

I dunno whos strongest but these guy are up there.
---
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah(Fighter)(Give meh reviews... want's to buy skins.)