Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#31noone369Posted 1/4/2013 3:47:25 AM
Nasus
Renekton
Anivia
Brand
Fiddlesticks
Hecarim and Morde(high up in the shadow isles Hierarchy if i understand correctly)
Cho'Gath
Grown up Annie
Syndra(have you even read her lore?)
Xerath

The Maokai maybe killed those 6 champs while they still were low level and under restrictions of the field(like Swain once said).
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#32WafflesquadPosted 1/4/2013 3:59:50 AM
Maokai 1v6'd and (ALMOST) killed everyone on Treeline. The only person who stopped him was... Kayle.
Nautilis... not sure about his power level. He's a person fused with a diving suit, therefore he's limited by the power of that suit.
According to her lore, Kayle's immortal and fought for 10,000 years in another world. BUT! the summoners were more powerful than she was (read her lore).
And Xerath may be more powerful than the summoners (he's made of magic, for crying out loud). So he might be more powerful.
---
Currently playing- I Doubt Anyone Cares What I Play
Not changing this sig until Video Game Release Date
#33BhelliumPosted 1/4/2013 4:02:55 AM
Wafflesquad posted...

Nautilis... not sure about his power level. He's a person fused with a diving suit, therefore he's limited by the power of that suit..

no
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#34RealTidesPosted 1/4/2013 4:19:59 AM
KadeAuron posted...
Annie
Jax
Mord
Xerath
... I think it said Eve was the ultimate assassin or something.
Anivia
Morgana
Irelia... (Better nerf her riot)
Nasus
Fiddle
Cho

I dunno whos strongest but these guy are up there.

you're right
when eve was first released, she was touted as the best assasin in the entire UNIVERSE
im not sure if they changed her lore thou since shes one of the saddest champ in the entire lol library...nerf wise..

anyway lore wise morg and kayle are pretty much the strongest if not one of the strongest
then u have to include those champs from other world and semi gods like nasus...
i believe there are also some champs who gained godlike power throu relics...

anyway lol's lore is pretty much messed up
#35LANKAI09Posted 1/4/2013 4:21:46 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Obama is a moron, I'm pretty sure he can beat him in a debate as well. A real debate though, where people are forced to answer questions directly.

Was wondering how long it would take for something like this to show up after Obama was mentioned
#36SorrowsFlamePosted 1/4/2013 4:39:59 AM
Syndra and Xerath have nearly unlimited power...Kayle and Morgana are ageless, not actually immortal in the literal sense. Xerath is immortal in the literal sense, he cannot be destroyed, only sealed by an entire country of summoners. Syndra even with heavily dampened abilities killed the summoner doing so and turned the temple into a floating fortress.

They are by far the strongest taking all lore into account, with Xerath coming out on top until Syndra masters her power.
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
PSN - Kaltovei | PSAS Mains - Good/Evil Cole
#37BhelliumPosted 1/4/2013 5:09:10 AM
and yet jax smacks them all in the face with a lamppost repeatedly
this game knows no lore logic, and even the physicals are basically magic

deal w/it already
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#38MMG_Posted 1/4/2013 5:54:30 AM
Jax is the most powerful.

He rapes the s*** out of the immortal champs.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png
#39RaverbasherPosted 1/4/2013 6:36:14 AM
If you take away the constraints of the League, the most powerful champs would be those who can kill, but can't in turn be killed themselves. The ones i'm aware of like this are:

Nocturne
although as soon as the last thing which dreams dies, i assume Noc would disappear too;

maybe
Kayle
Morganna

yet their lore seems to imply they can destroy each other, so i'm not sure if they're really "immortal".

Xerath
Xerath emerged as an ascended being of pure arcane energy.
Free of flesh and bone, Xerath held nearly infinite power at his command.

I think this wins it. Pure energy (can't destroy) + infinite power.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#40CheezWhizXPosted 1/4/2013 6:38:41 AM
Bhellium posted...
and yet jax smacks them all in the face with a lamppost repeatedly
this game knows no lore logic, and even the physicals are basically magic

deal w/it already

Except the fact he's basically a previous high summoner that's been cheating his way through the League.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898