Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#41belgerixPosted 1/4/2013 6:41:08 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Maokai has lore saying he KILLED 6 champions in the twisted treeline. By himself. Lorewise i think he is one of the strongest, as that is ridiculous.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#42noone369Posted 1/4/2013 9:41:20 AM
belgerix posted...
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Maokai has lore saying he KILLED 6 champions in the twisted treeline. By himself. Lorewise i think he is one of the strongest, as that is ridiculous.

Maybe those champs were level 1 while Maokai was at max power because his power wasn't shackled by the field at the time.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#43mantana888Posted 1/4/2013 9:48:39 AM
Actually I think Rammus is the strongest champion.

Who else can kill others by simply being attacked?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#44EcchiBakaPosted 1/4/2013 9:52:46 AM
Slayn posted...
CheeseItBaggins posted...
wind64a posted...
It might seem so, but there are quite a few champions who come from different worlds or dimensions. Anivia was the leader for her entire planet after all. Nasus and Renekton both held a high position as brothers. Oddly enough even Taric isn't originally from their world, though he's a decent warrior and healer due to skill not some sort of immense spiritual force. With so many from wildly different origins, it is hard to truely rank them. I would say Kayle, Morgana, Anivia, Nasus, and Brand are probably among the more powerful based on their origins though.

What does leading a world have to do with power? I'm pretty sure I could beat Obama in a fistfight.

ITT: Skinny white nerd thinks he can beat a black guy.

I giggled.
---
(O.O) Shy Guy Squadron (O.O)
:3 Ecchi Reader (I <3 Kotegawa-san!!!)
#45TomorrowDogPosted 1/4/2013 9:53:08 AM
mantana888 posted...

Jax

/thread
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#46Straight_CougarPosted 1/4/2013 10:21:15 AM(edited)
SorrowsFlame posted...
Syndra and Xerath have nearly unlimited power...Kayle and Morgana are ageless, not actually immortal in the literal sense. Xerath is immortal in the literal sense, he cannot be destroyed, only sealed by an entire country of summoners. Syndra even with heavily dampened abilities killed the summoner doing so and turned the temple into a floating fortress.

They are by far the strongest taking all lore into account, with Xerath coming out on top until Syndra masters her power.

This.

I've read through almost all the lore, and Syndra and Xerath are the most powerful lore wise. Though Jax is hard to place because you know, ownage.

Swain is also up there, simply due to the batman factor, but I think Kayle/Morgana, while technically immortal, aren't all powerful.

So all in all, Syndra=Xerath>Fiddle=Jax>Morgana>Kayle>Maokai. At least as far as I can see anyway. I may have missed a few champs here or there, and again, leaving swain as a wildcard. Because you can never truly judge intelligence without bias.
---
Shrinking the world, one second at a time.
#47IceMan_128Posted 1/4/2013 11:38:17 AM
mantana888 posted...

Annie.
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#48Dark_DcPosted 1/4/2013 11:59:14 AM
Straight_Cougar posted...
SorrowsFlame posted...
Syndra and Xerath have nearly unlimited power...Kayle and Morgana are ageless, not actually immortal in the literal sense. Xerath is immortal in the literal sense, he cannot be destroyed, only sealed by an entire country of summoners. Syndra even with heavily dampened abilities killed the summoner doing so and turned the temple into a floating fortress.

They are by far the strongest taking all lore into account, with Xerath coming out on top until Syndra masters her power.

This.

I've read through almost all the lore, and Syndra and Xerath are the most powerful lore wise. Though Jax is hard to place because you know, ownage.

Swain is also up there, simply due to the batman factor, but I think Kayle/Morgana, while technically immortal, aren't all powerful.

So all in all, Syndra=Xerath>Fiddle=Jax>Morgana>Kayle>Maokai. At least as far as I can see anyway. I may have missed a few champs here or there, and again, leaving swain as a wildcard. Because you can never truly judge intelligence without bias.

Agreed. I was gonna say Brand until I realized he was overwhelmed by Demacian forces and forced into the league.

Tbh anyone forced in can't be considered the strongest because they got to that point.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#49HasirePosted 1/4/2013 12:12:20 PM
It's Jax.

Everyone always gives crap about "limited power" means Jax just isn't as nerfed. That has nothing to do with Jax. Jax is the guy who wins. Not the guy who controls hellfire, or freezes entire landscapes, but the guy who wins. That is what I get from Jax's lore, not that he is too strong, but that he always finds a way to win.

The point of the lamppost wasn't to show that he could beat anyone with any weapon, but to show that the weapon had nothing at all to do with winning.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
#50mantana888Posted 1/4/2013 12:16:48 PM
most powerful /=/ the one who wins
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.