Morgana and Kayle the most powerful champs lore wise?

#51HasirePosted 1/4/2013 12:20:06 PM
most powerful /=/ the one who wins

I wasn't saying he was the most powerful, just that the lore is misinterpreted.

But then again, if Jax is able to beat something "more powerful", then isn't he more powerful? The term is used far too broadly when trying to compare league champs that it kind of breaks down to an almost meaningless term trying to just figure out who could blow up a bigger area.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
#52SorrowsFlamePosted 1/4/2013 3:36:28 PM
Hasire posted...
most powerful /=/ the one who wins

I wasn't saying he was the most powerful, just that the lore is misinterpreted.

But then again, if Jax is able to beat something "more powerful", then isn't he more powerful? The term is used far too broadly when trying to compare league champs that it kind of breaks down to an almost meaningless term trying to just figure out who could blow up a bigger area.

I think Riot screwed up when they made Jax's lore...if he always won then there wouldn't even be a league and it would just be whatever nation summons Jax autowins.

Plooooot holes O_o
---
If you can imagine, you can inspire. - My motto
PSN - Kaltovei | PSAS Mains - Good/Evil Cole
#53EnclosurePosted 1/4/2013 3:41:05 PM
Hasire posted...
It's Jax.

Everyone always gives crap about "limited power" means Jax just isn't as nerfed. That has nothing to do with Jax. Jax is the guy who wins. Not the guy who controls hellfire, or freezes entire landscapes, but the guy who wins. That is what I get from Jax's lore, not that he is too strong, but that he always finds a way to win.

The point of the lamppost wasn't to show that he could beat anyone with any weapon, but to show that the weapon had nothing at all to do with winning.

Finds a way to win within the scope of the League.

If I were to play against Michael Jordan in a game of basketball, I would lose.
If I were to play against Michael Jordan in a game of basketball in which I controlled the time limit, and I had no basket I had to defend so there was no way he could ever score, I'd win, even if it took me years before he became decrepit enough for me to score.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#54g-cube_mastaPosted 1/4/2013 7:23:58 PM
This topic has the poorest reasoning and some of the worst analogies I've ever read.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#55MMG_Posted 1/4/2013 7:33:57 PM
Hasire posted...
It's Jax.

Everyone always gives crap about "limited power" means Jax just isn't as nerfed. That has nothing to do with Jax. Jax is the guy who wins. Not the guy who controls hellfire, or freezes entire landscapes, but the guy who wins. That is what I get from Jax's lore, not that he is too strong, but that he always finds a way to win.

The point of the lamppost wasn't to show that he could beat anyone with any weapon, but to show that the weapon had nothing at all to do with winning.

I liked this post.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png