Nocturne Boots

#11dark_lord_havocPosted 1/4/2013 9:44:51 AM
unless you are going for the homeguard teleport cheese, there is really no point to upgrading to boots 3 until the end
#12jepaanPosted 1/4/2013 10:57:16 AM
dark_lord_havoc posted...
unless you are going for the homeguard teleport cheese, there is really no point to upgrading to boots 3 until the end

I saw a superhero Teemo do this yesterday. Only problem was, that by the time his teleport was finished, the fight was lost, so he just flew out of the battle. Looked hilarious.
---
-
#13AkiraRagnas(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:57:14 PM

So full build and then enchant? Got it.
---
A manslayer is a manslayer until the day he dies.
#14SlaynPosted 1/4/2013 1:12:29 PM
I think I have only used boot enchants like... twice. Ever. Honestly it is mostly because I forget they are there, but I don't find them particularly great anyway...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#15KeepItCivilPosted 1/4/2013 1:21:34 PM

I saw a superhero Teemo do this yesterday. Only problem was, that by the time his teleport was finished, the fight was lost, so he just flew out of the battle. Looked hilarious.

Damn, it's fun just imagining it. "Super Tee--- oh crap, RUN!"
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.