Who are considered the best in each lane in the world?

#1RzulPosted 1/4/2013 11:35:12 AM
Topic.

Factoring in all streams and the Championship teams. Aphromoo, Froggen, Toyz, etc. I was watching TPA during the WC again and I was wondering who are the contested best. Any thoughts?
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#2ShurikoPosted 1/4/2013 11:38:34 AM
toyz top
toyz mid
toyz bot
toyz jungle
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#3BurnumMasterPosted 1/4/2013 11:42:55 AM
Rzul posted...
Topic.

Factoring in all streams and the Championship teams. Aphromoo, Froggen, Toyz, etc. I was watching TPA during the WC again and I was wondering who are the contested best. Any thoughts?

I can guarantee this person is not even close
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#4Purely_LuckPosted 1/4/2013 11:45:15 AM
Maknoon or Stanley(top)
Helios (Jungle)
Toyz/Froggen (Mid)
Pray (adc)
Cain (Support)
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#5Rzul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:45:39 AM
I like Toyz. His Ori is amazing no doubt.

But in all seriousness, this game is either heralded as an amazing experience or put down for being a watered-down Dota clone. But clearly the best in the world stomp he masses so it can't be that simple.

Watching Aphro's stream, he looks to be coming up in the LoL world. Has he been made any offers to join teams?
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#6Zeeak4444Posted 1/4/2013 11:47:28 AM
Rzul posted...
I like Toyz. His Ori is amazing no doubt.

But in all seriousness, this game is either heralded as an amazing experience or put down for being a watered-down Dota clone. But clearly the best in the world stomp he masses so it can't be that simple.

Watching Aphro's stream, he looks to be coming up in the LoL world. Has he been made any offers to join teams?

He's been on teams. He just got grabbed by CLG as the new support for doublelift who IMHO is the best adc hands down even been said by plenty of Korean/EU pros.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#7LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 1/4/2013 11:57:10 AM(edited)
top: shy (azubu frost) or reapeared (skt1) or caomei (WE)
jungle: cloudtemplar (azubu frost) or clearlove (WE)
mid: froggen (clg eu/EG) or alex ich (m5) or toyz (tpa) or misaya (WE) <--- theres lots of players that could be considered the best, here
adc: score (kt rolster b) or wei xiao (WE) or doublelift (clg) or cpt jack (azubu blaze)
support: madlife (azubu frost) or lustboy (azubu blaze)

sources: watching OGN tournaments, every major LAN since this spring, watching plenty of player streams, etc.
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#8ssj98_gotenksPosted 1/4/2013 11:56:23 AM
tem 4

and barrenite
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#9LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 1/4/2013 11:51:12 PM
bump
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#10TheSteelPhoenixPosted 1/4/2013 11:54:15 PM
master yeh 420: all
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.