Do you have a good W/L with the champion you consider yourself good at (mainwor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you have a good W/L with the champion you consider yourself good at (mainwor

User Info: Boombot525

Boombot525
3 years ago#11
Right now I'm 100% wins with Kha'Zix. This is only normals though, I'm not even thirty yet...
(\__/) I survived the PSN outage.
(='.'=) PSN:VivaPotatoes White FC-2451-3948-4612

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
3 years ago#12
my highest win rates were what i went by when i said my "main"

i dont consider myself to really have one tho. based off my current history/win rates (not many ranked games this time around) it would be ashe. s2 it was vlad. xD
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: twopoundcow

twopoundcow
3 years ago#13
I don't play ranked a lot (Not at all in s3), but I had around a 70%~ win rate with Ahri in s2, and a 60%+ win rate with Jarvan. So not too bad.

Been playing a lot of Shaco in this season in normals, and I'd say I have about a 70 % win rate with him. But that's quite a bit of a guess on that.

User Info: FoxxyFelineee

FoxxyFelineee
3 years ago#14
17-9 with Graves, ye boiii
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.

User Info: NuramaTheBD

NuramaTheBD
3 years ago#15
11-4 ez
3-0 varus
2-0 sivir
1-0 mf
1-0 trist

just a adc kinda guy...
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: RaytheRuler

RaytheRuler
3 years ago#16
I had a beautiful 14 - 6 record with my lovely Zyra in Season 2.

But I fell negative with her for the first time in Season 3, recently I've picked up the pieces and got her back to a positive 8 - 7 record. But the pain is deep rooted, my confidence with Zyra is shaken, oh woe.

Oddly enough my 4 - 3 record with Janna in Season 2 has become a 7 - 1 start to Season 3; now I really regret not reaching gold rank and getting the War Hero skin.

User Info: Yordle

Yordle
3 years ago#17
100% Ez, 42.0 kda
LoL Ign: Halilintar
http://www.twitch.tv/haiistormlol
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you have a good W/L with the champion you consider yourself good at (mainwor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived