wow since when...

#1Stalky24Posted 1/4/2013 2:54:44 PM
...are jumps/dashes etc affected by slows? That is extremly annoying.
#2XcaIIionPosted 1/4/2013 3:02:56 PM
they arent

/topic
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#3lightdarkzPosted 1/4/2013 3:06:26 PM
Last time I played Tristana which was a while back, I remember that jumping over Viegar's stun ring still stunned me, which I thought was really stupid.
---
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them.
GT - Rakyero
#4GForceDragonPosted 1/4/2013 3:12:57 PM
lightdarkz posted...
Last time I played Tristana which was a while back, I remember that jumping over Viegar's stun ring still stunned me, which I thought was really stupid.

That's because Tristana's Rocket Jump is treated as a dash by the game engine, even though she appears to soar though the air.
---
"GFAQs just like to put a bone in the dick for you and cause complications." - Elaeus
#5Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:27:14 PM
I dont know, but my experience is that slowed Khazix doesnt jump as far, slowed Fizz doesnt E as far etc... and that wasnt case always.
#6Unit1027Posted 1/4/2013 3:28:57 PM
Stalky24 posted...
I dont know, but my experience is that slowed Khazix doesnt jump as far, slowed Fizz doesnt E as far etc... and that wasnt case always.

I wasagainst a veigar mid lane and idk why but his stun ring thing wasnt working at all. I was literally just walking through it.
#7boktai3Posted 1/4/2013 3:29:21 PM
just came out of a game as kazi, his dash, although you will be slowed/stuned, still goes through the full duration.