wow since when...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. wow since when...

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
3 years ago#1
...are jumps/dashes etc affected by slows? That is extremly annoying.

User Info: XcaIIion

XcaIIion
3 years ago#2
they arent

/topic
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!

User Info: lightdarkz

lightdarkz
3 years ago#3
Last time I played Tristana which was a while back, I remember that jumping over Viegar's stun ring still stunned me, which I thought was really stupid.
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them.
GT - Rakyero

User Info: GForceDragon

GForceDragon
3 years ago#4
lightdarkz posted...
Last time I played Tristana which was a while back, I remember that jumping over Viegar's stun ring still stunned me, which I thought was really stupid.

That's because Tristana's Rocket Jump is treated as a dash by the game engine, even though she appears to soar though the air.
"GFAQs just like to put a bone in the dick for you and cause complications." - Elaeus

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
3 years ago#5
I dont know, but my experience is that slowed Khazix doesnt jump as far, slowed Fizz doesnt E as far etc... and that wasnt case always.

User Info: Unit1027

Unit1027
3 years ago#6
Stalky24 posted...
I dont know, but my experience is that slowed Khazix doesnt jump as far, slowed Fizz doesnt E as far etc... and that wasnt case always.

I wasagainst a veigar mid lane and idk why but his stun ring thing wasnt working at all. I was literally just walking through it.

User Info: boktai3

boktai3
3 years ago#7
just came out of a game as kazi, his dash, although you will be slowed/stuned, still goes through the full duration.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. wow since when...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived