When will it be ok to buy a champion

#1Unit1027Posted 1/4/2013 2:34:01 PM
After my first rune page? Or will i consistantly be needing more and more runes? Cause im about half way through lv 29 and would like to buy gp before lv 30
#2EnclosurePosted 1/4/2013 2:34:33 PM
Whenever you feel like it. Its a game dude.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#3FandomOfRandomPosted 1/4/2013 2:59:28 PM
You haven't bought a champion and you're almost level 30? O_O
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#4XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 1/4/2013 3:12:50 PM
honestly, do like a lot of people did. buy the champ pack.

you can buy the game at bestbuy or some places like gamestop. comes with free ip and rp, and its like buying a cheap console game. honestly its a pretty good deal to get a bunch of champs for like $10-$15 and some ip and rp to spend in the shop.

if not... i suggest buying champs, after you hit lvl 30, all there is to do is play and farm ip. you will always have ip to gain, which means more runes/champs to buy.

also if you do get the game for a champ pack, use the rp for ip boosts lol. I have a set of 9 of all glyphs, seals, and 2/3rds of the marks. and all but 4 sets of 3 in quints. Those ip boosts REALLY help.
#5AlastreonPosted 1/4/2013 3:16:58 PM
XxMistahKrazyxX posted...
honestly, do like a lot of people did. buy the champ pack.

you can buy the game at bestbuy or some places like gamestop. comes with free ip and rp, and its like buying a cheap console game. honestly its a pretty good deal to get a bunch of champs for like $10-$15 and some ip and rp to spend in the shop.

if not... i suggest buying champs, after you hit lvl 30, all there is to do is play and farm ip. you will always have ip to gain, which means more runes/champs to buy.

also if you do get the game for a champ pack, use the rp for ip boosts lol. I have a set of 9 of all glyphs, seals, and 2/3rds of the marks. and all but 4 sets of 3 in quints. Those ip boosts REALLY help.

Except rp is the only way to get skins,and you get 400 at lvl 4 now,so you should probably use it for the one thing it's the only way to get. As you said all you do is play and get ip for it,which makes it easy to get runes
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556