So I just had game with 4 spanish premade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I just had game with 4 spanish premade

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
3 years ago#1
I was jungling. Once they picked Heimer mid, I wanted to just quit and risk leaver penalty, but something in me told me to stay. I managed to get firstblood to out top and countergank couple times enemy Lee Sin.

But they kept pushing. They were literary on top of their towers and dying. From 3-0 became 3-11. After spamming tons of text in spanish they yelled "noob jungler tard no gank" etc.
And I got flamed hard.
Long story short, we lost. It was bad and frustrating game. But what came after that was even more shocking.

One of them said: "We premade 4 reports for you"
then they all written in /all chat "Report jungler, flame all game" and similar stuff, upon which their team repsonded that they will definitly report me aswell.

So I might get banned very soon.

User Info: Lithius

Lithius
3 years ago#2
can you get banned for being reported for being unskilled?
hiss hiss

User Info: Metal_Gear_Link

Metal_Gear_Link
3 years ago#3
Lithius posted...
can you get banned for being reported for being unskilled?

No you can't
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
3 years ago#4
i think not because on the tribunal they will check the chat log and see if you flame/verbal abuse/etc. if you didnt do it...just relax. theres no ban for being bad.

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
3 years ago#5
This happened to me once with 2 racists. They were flaming a mexican on our team so I told them to stfu. Then they went on all chat and said so much BS about how I was a neonazi and I was discriminating them caus they were Jewish. And I got reported by the enemy team
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
3 years ago#6
Did in insult them at all, or in a way that could have you banned?

If not, you're fine.
Ride Ze Shoopuf?

User Info: XxMistahKrazyxX

XxMistahKrazyxX
3 years ago#7
SirDanieI posted...
This happened to me once with 2 racists. They were flaming a mexican on our team so I told them to stfu. Then they went on all chat and said so much BS about how I was a neonazi and I was discriminating them caus they were Jewish. And I got reported by the enemy team

lmao that made me LOL!!

yea this has happened to me, but nothing has ever come from it. just this morning i had a premade team of 4 and i was the odd man out. They demand that i play support, to which i did, ok fine. The ad carry constantly pushing, and ignoring my pings and the obvious enemy jungler walking THROUGH the wards i placed. Kept getting raped and the entire team "why you play support if you cant support!? put some wards damnit!!"

I just loled and pinged my wards.

they then told the enemy team in all chat "plz report support, he called support, instalocked and hides in bushes during fights"

i ended up going 9/2/17 as sona...

and our ad varus went 0/9/2

this was this morning

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
3 years ago#8
teh_hellspawn posted...

If not, you're fine.

No I said "Stfu you racists" and then all/ pls report X and X for being racist
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: megadude1

megadude1
3 years ago#9
Well you never know what happens in the tribunal majority. But I would say, you should be pardoned. I wish that riot could add a feature that checked if a report was part of a premade. Stuff like this is really stupid when a 4 player premade can gang up on one player and easily make a case(not a very good one however).
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega

User Info: megadude1

megadude1
3 years ago#10
SirDanieI posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

If not, you're fine.

No I said "Stfu you racists" and then all/ pls report X and X for being racist

rather childish and ignorant of them. Like the stereotype of the spanish/BR of the LoL community, it should have been expected.
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I just had game with 4 spanish premade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived