So I just had game with 4 spanish premade

#1Stalky24Posted 1/4/2013 3:37:32 PM
I was jungling. Once they picked Heimer mid, I wanted to just quit and risk leaver penalty, but something in me told me to stay. I managed to get firstblood to out top and countergank couple times enemy Lee Sin.

But they kept pushing. They were literary on top of their towers and dying. From 3-0 became 3-11. After spamming tons of text in spanish they yelled "noob jungler tard no gank" etc.
And I got flamed hard.
Long story short, we lost. It was bad and frustrating game. But what came after that was even more shocking.

One of them said: "We premade 4 reports for you"
then they all written in /all chat "Report jungler, flame all game" and similar stuff, upon which their team repsonded that they will definitly report me aswell.

So I might get banned very soon.
#2LithiusPosted 1/4/2013 3:39:10 PM
can you get banned for being reported for being unskilled?
---
hiss hiss
#3Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 1/4/2013 3:41:11 PM
Lithius posted...
can you get banned for being reported for being unskilled?

No you can't
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#4fereydoomPosted 1/4/2013 3:44:11 PM
i think not because on the tribunal they will check the chat log and see if you flame/verbal abuse/etc. if you didnt do it...just relax. theres no ban for being bad.
#5SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 3:46:08 PM
This happened to me once with 2 racists. They were flaming a mexican on our team so I told them to stfu. Then they went on all chat and said so much BS about how I was a neonazi and I was discriminating them caus they were Jewish. And I got reported by the enemy team
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#6teh_hellspawnPosted 1/4/2013 3:47:55 PM
Did in insult them at all, or in a way that could have you banned?

If not, you're fine.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#7XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 1/4/2013 3:52:10 PM
SirDanieI posted...
This happened to me once with 2 racists. They were flaming a mexican on our team so I told them to stfu. Then they went on all chat and said so much BS about how I was a neonazi and I was discriminating them caus they were Jewish. And I got reported by the enemy team

lmao that made me LOL!!

yea this has happened to me, but nothing has ever come from it. just this morning i had a premade team of 4 and i was the odd man out. They demand that i play support, to which i did, ok fine. The ad carry constantly pushing, and ignoring my pings and the obvious enemy jungler walking THROUGH the wards i placed. Kept getting raped and the entire team "why you play support if you cant support!? put some wards damnit!!"

I just loled and pinged my wards.

they then told the enemy team in all chat "plz report support, he called support, instalocked and hides in bushes during fights"

i ended up going 9/2/17 as sona...

and our ad varus went 0/9/2

this was this morning
#8SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 3:56:15 PM
teh_hellspawn posted...

If not, you're fine.

No I said "Stfu you racists" and then all/ pls report X and X for being racist
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#9megadude1Posted 1/4/2013 4:01:40 PM
Well you never know what happens in the tribunal majority. But I would say, you should be pardoned. I wish that riot could add a feature that checked if a report was part of a premade. Stuff like this is really stupid when a 4 player premade can gang up on one player and easily make a case(not a very good one however).
---
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega
#10megadude1Posted 1/4/2013 4:02:50 PM
SirDanieI posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

If not, you're fine.

No I said "Stfu you racists" and then all/ pls report X and X for being racist

rather childish and ignorant of them. Like the stereotype of the spanish/BR of the LoL community, it should have been expected.
---
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega