So I just had game with 4 spanish premade

#11n1nj498Posted 1/4/2013 3:03:05 PM
One thing Riot could do to prevent flamers and toxic players that report good players is that they could receive a warning if they were trolling reporting or even banning then.

Also if I wrote anything wrong, my appologies English is not my main language.
#12DreadnaughtXER0Posted 1/4/2013 3:03:56 PM
TC

I always hit punish regardless and have 91% accuracy. I dont read logs or anything. You might get in trouble.

Sorry.
---
Looking for bottom lane partner to go support with Alistar/Blitzcrank/LuLu/Etc until lvl 30 then same for ranked. Add me. Playing normal with randoms SUCK.
#13XcaIIionPosted 1/4/2013 3:19:04 PM
i played with a four spanish premade last week. they were all very friendly and i had a good time. their english wasnt very good, but we got by with use of pings. we did well through most of the game and it was pretty close. in the end i made a mistake that costed us the game and said that i was sorry. the rest of my team said that it was ok and they had fun anyways. i got 3 friendly honor and one teamwork honor from that game.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#14_HeXPosted 1/4/2013 3:19:46 PM
XcaIIion posted...
i played with a four spanish premade last week. they were all very friendly and i had a good time. their english wasnt very good, but we got by with use of pings. we did well through most of the game and it was pretty close. in the end i made a mistake that costed us the game and said that i was sorry. the rest of my team said that it was ok and they had fun anyways. i got 3 friendly honor and one teamwork honor from that game.

And then you woke up and was like wait.. what
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.