Looking for teams of 5 to scrim against!!!

#11Zeeak4444Posted 1/4/2013 5:38:15 PM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
Zeeak4444 posted...
I added stargambler but I was unable to add seaintothesky no matter how many ways I tried it.

Add zeeak and sniffglue I'm usually on those the most and would be happy to help anytime I can.

I might have you already added on SeaIntoTheSky, try checking your offline friends list. If not I'll add you! I will be home in about 3 hours. Thanks for the help!!

Lol makes a lot of sense. I remember offering to try out but not adding you but no worries always down to help gfaqs anyway I can.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#12JaggiJumperPosted 1/4/2013 5:47:33 PM
Did I get dropped as sub? :(

I thought my 3/2/10 as Mao in a losing game where I snowballed top was a decent showing :p
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. But who was phone?
#13SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 6:00:42 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
Did I get dropped as sub? :(

I thought my 3/2/10 as Mao in a losing game where I snowballed top was a decent showing :p

You are not out of the running yet. There are still a few things I need to discuss with you when we are both online^^.

Yes having one afk and one with connection issues isn't very fun. But it was only one of the tryout matches so we still have more to come!!
#14SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:37:08 PM
I am online now. If any teams want to scrim let me know^^
#15dennis941012Posted 1/4/2013 8:41:45 PM
I am online now. If any teams want to scrim let me know^^

gamefaqs have no team :O
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#16HabnotPosted 1/4/2013 9:38:23 PM
mattislegumes #1 support gamefaqs
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.