How to help win from top lane?

#1FootballFan2Posted 1/4/2013 8:05:24 PM
I've been trying to play top lane more recently to try and get a good understanding of every role. If I go top and bot is having a lot of trouble is there anything I can do? I've tried going teleport to set up 4 man ganks when the other bot lane overextends. Most of the time it'll secure the kill but is there anything else to help bot lane snowball from there?

I want to main top as my role in ranked and I want to make sure I get as much knowledge about it as possible.
---
Do it
#2Elemental FusionPosted 1/4/2013 8:09:54 PM
Generally, top is the least influential role in the laning phase of other lanes. Helping your jungler if someone is in your jungle and ganking mid if your lane is pushed (or whatever) is usually the extent of it. Taking TP as a summoner is really the most I'd say a top could do to help other lanes.
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
#3FootballFan2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:02:01 PM
What should I do if my lane pushes all the way to there turret besides ganking? I know on purple you can grab golems but what about blue?
---
Do it