Any tips on how to play ezreal?

#1Cobra1010Posted 1/5/2013 1:55:38 AM
Im a noob, level 14. I can finish a pvp match with positive K/D most of the time but im usualy the 2nd to last with the most kills. I feel like im playing support, poking at people and using banana on team fights.

Can any1 give tips as to how to live up to the reputation of this "awesome" champ?
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#2aHappySackaPosted 1/5/2013 1:57:23 AM
Go to a museum.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3kirbyakaZPosted 1/5/2013 1:58:12 AM
While I don't play Ez, I think others will want more information:

AP or AD?
What lane?
What's your CS?
What is your build?
Are you fallowing a guide and if so which one?

I hope you get some good replies TC!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#4Cobra1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:01:19 AM
I play AD,

I build the yellow boots then Blood Thirstier then Phantom dancer and then infiity edge.

I usualy get told to play top or bot lanes. What is CS?
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#5StrategyWikipedPosted 1/5/2013 2:08:13 AM(edited)
aHappySacka posted...
Go to a museum.

This actually might help. You see, Ezreal requires a lot of calm nerves, and the ability to rationalize quickly (such is the case when using his Ethereal Jaunt, also known as the Teleporty Move). If you go to a museum, you might learn a thing or two about your own body, and it's capabilities.

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind museums, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. There are many factors which influenced the development of museums. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, there are just not enough blues songs written about museums. It still has the power to shock global commercial enterprises, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of museums. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' he borrowed much from museums. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however museums bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - museums is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. To put it simply, people like museums.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of museums. We will primarily be focusing on the JTB-Guide-Dog model using the median instead of the mean, where possible.

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of museums, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? It goes with out saying that housing prices will eventually break free from the powerful influence of museums, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Comparing museums and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing 0

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by a legend in their own life time, Elijah Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' I couldn't have put it better myself. When it comes to museums this is clearly true. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then museums makes a good case for being the icing.

I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for museums?

Conclusion

In my opinion museums has a special place in the heart of mankind. It enlightens our daily lives, brought up a generation and statistically it's great.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Macaulay Clooney: 'Oooh yeah museums shoo badaby dooo.'
#6kirbyakaZPosted 1/5/2013 2:08:05 AM(edited)
Cobra1010 posted...
I play AD,

I build the yellow boots then Blood Thirstier then Phantom dancer and then infiity edge.

I usualy get told to play top or bot lanes. What is CS?

Berserker's Greaves then, which you should probably only finish after you start your next item. For example boots>BF sword> Berserker's Greaves> Finish whatever you're building with your BF sword.

Again I have no idea what Ez builds, but that sounds like a normal ADC build, so that's good.

CS is "Creep Score" when you last hit those minions in lane or "creeps" you are awarded gold, gold of course gives you items, so the higher your CS the better. Try to learn how to last hit creeps, which is to not attack them at all and let your creeps almost completely kill the enemies, then just before your creeps kill theirs last hit it.

As the ADC of your team, bot lane is where you should be.

Edit: Wow StrategyWikiped, wow. That was something else.
---
#7StrategyWikipedPosted 1/5/2013 2:10:06 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
Wow StrategyWikiped, wow. That was something else.

*blushes* :3
#8kirbyakaZPosted 1/5/2013 2:25:06 AM
StrategyWikiped posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...
Wow StrategyWikiped, wow. That was something else.

*blushes* :3

Dammit, I have to send you a friend request now, bringing my total friends on this board up to 3 (if you accept that is.)
---
#9TeeHunter13Posted 1/5/2013 2:27:48 AM
Try some other adc,seriously.
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
#10MizunoRyuuPosted 1/5/2013 3:03:45 AM
Turn on Smartcast, roll face on keyboard, quadra kill, gg.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...