Jungle xin?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Im going to assume rushing a wriggles but is everything else the same as top? QWE arpen reds and ad quints
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
2 years ago#2
Better top then jungle. Between his old passive being shoved on W and W no longer granting passive attack speed, his jungle is bad after his rework.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
2 years ago#3
SorrySleeping posted...
Better top then jungle. Between his old passive being shoved on W and W no longer granting passive attack speed, his jungle is bad after his rework.

His jungle isn't bad, it's just not as good as it used to be.
Big difference. He's a decent jungler.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
2 years ago#4
I find myself with spirit stone a lot. Elder Lizard is a nice lategame pickup, and he likes the little bit of extra mana for clearing.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
2 years ago#5
i saw this topic out of the corner of my eye and i thought it was something about the pokemon jynx
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
2 years ago#6
I like Spirit of the Ancient Golem on him, lets me build Zerkers while still having extreme early game tankiness. Lets him make some big plays since his early/mid-ish game damage is so strong anyway
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
2 years ago#7
I will switch wirggles to lizard but hows everything else?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
2 years ago#8
tacoslayer89 posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

His jungle isn't bad, it's just not as good as it used to be.
Big difference. He's a decent jungler.

wait what???

he is better at jungle now imo....start with machette and his W and wreck the jungle...go for lizard elder with the machette or wriggles depends if top is warding or not..

Xin is my best junlge by far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived