Jungle xin?

#1refmonPosted 1/5/2013 10:22:41 AM
Im going to assume rushing a wriggles but is everything else the same as top? QWE arpen reds and ad quints
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/5/2013 10:28:36 AM
Better top then jungle. Between his old passive being shoved on W and W no longer granting passive attack speed, his jungle is bad after his rework.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3tacoslayer89Posted 1/5/2013 10:30:12 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Better top then jungle. Between his old passive being shoved on W and W no longer granting passive attack speed, his jungle is bad after his rework.

His jungle isn't bad, it's just not as good as it used to be.
Big difference. He's a decent jungler.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#4HasirePosted 1/5/2013 10:31:24 AM
I find myself with spirit stone a lot. Elder Lizard is a nice lategame pickup, and he likes the little bit of extra mana for clearing.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
#5XcaIIionPosted 1/5/2013 10:52:27 AM
i saw this topic out of the corner of my eye and i thought it was something about the pokemon jynx
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#6BrokeMyMonitorPosted 1/5/2013 10:54:17 AM
I like Spirit of the Ancient Golem on him, lets me build Zerkers while still having extreme early game tankiness. Lets him make some big plays since his early/mid-ish game damage is so strong anyway
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#7refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:44:38 AM
I will switch wirggles to lizard but hows everything else?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#8YuracoPosted 1/5/2013 12:03:47 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

His jungle isn't bad, it's just not as good as it used to be.
Big difference. He's a decent jungler.

wait what???

he is better at jungle now imo....start with machette and his W and wreck the jungle...go for lizard elder with the machette or wriggles depends if top is warding or not..

Xin is my best junlge by far