Huh. Am I the only one who uses all 4 fingers for QWER?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Huh. Am I the only one who uses all 4 fingers for QWER?

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
I was just talking with my friends and it turns out most of them position their fingers Q-W-E to Ring-Middle-Pointer.

I've always used Q-W-E-R to Pinky-Ring-Middle-Pointer.

They say they just can't rely on their pinky in a pinch. I say I always need my finger over my ult button since it's typically the most gamechanging button.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#2
i have some loss of motor control in my pinky

therefore yes
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#3
Three finger master race
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#4
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Three finger master race


high four!
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli

User Info: LinktheMan46

LinktheMan46
4 years ago#5
I play with all 4 fingers. Years of guitar playing has given my pinky the same speed and strength as my other fingers.
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
4 years ago#6
You're a terrible ADC if you use your pinky for Q. Period.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Soldier3rdClass

Soldier3rdClass
4 years ago#7
My pinky stays on the shift key during gameplay. This allows me to pull off any shift + mouse clicks. Only time it moves is if I want to level up a skill and then it moves down to the control key. Ring finger is on the Q and Middle finger is on W. My Index finger controls E,D, R & F.

If I could comfortably move my pinky from Q to Shift and Control I might consider 4 fingers on the QWER but since I can't I use 3.
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
4 years ago#8
From: LinktheMan46 | #005
I play with all 4 fingers. Years of guitar playing has given my pinky the same speed and strength as my other fingers.


Yeah, same here with bass.
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#9
From: Soldier3rdClass | #007
My pinky stays on the shift key during gameplay. This allows me to pull off any shift + mouse clicks.


Same. Index stays near QWER and DF when needed.
?

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#10
Habnot posted...
From: LinktheMan46 | #005
I play with all 4 fingers. Years of guitar playing has given my pinky the same speed and strength as my other fingers.


Yeah, same here with bass.


he said guitar, not baby's first string instrument

JK
my buddy plays bass, cracking bass jokes is basically instinct now

heh
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Huh. Am I the only one who uses all 4 fingers for QWER?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived