So I've been using eve... mrpen vs hybrid pen marks topic

#1DarkemastePosted 1/5/2013 10:46:08 AM
Even though staying in melee/ravage range seems to be highly situational with Eve, I'm intrigued with the thought of having both types of penetration on her at the start of a game.

Essentially, it would seem like using all t3 hybrid pen marks would be the equivalent of using the designated t2 ar pen and mr pen marks at the same time with half the slots.

Quints on the other hand, seem much better going either pure arpen or mr pen though. :p

I guess the real question is, if anyone thinks it would be worthile/viable to sacrifice 0.25 mr pen for 0.9 arpen per mark slot.

Any input would be appreciated. :)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/5/2013 10:52:03 AM
Even if you build hybrid eve, only your auto attacks deal physical damage. MPen is best.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3BrokeMyMonitorPosted 1/5/2013 10:52:52 AM
Do you play her AP? Mpen
Do you play her AD? Armor Pen. Mpen is debatable. IMO hybrid runes aren't worth it
Do you play her Hybrid? Still Mpen.
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#4Darkemaste(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:26:44 AM
Oh no, by all means I play her as pure AP and generally try to stay at max Q range unless I go all in/ravage on an enemy with low health.

I was more interested for it at the very start of a game though, since lategame I have so much mr pen from items anyway.

Though, I was also under the impression that arpen helps for neutral camps and helps for taking down structures, where as with the latter AP/mrpen is essentially not even a factor.

At any rate, it is much, much more expensive to go this route.
(can buy both ar pen+mr pen marks at the same cost of just hybrid marks.)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.