Evelynn is now the most banned champion.

#11refmonPosted 1/5/2013 1:22:03 PM
Rofl at the idiots calling a champion picked in OGN a "pubstomper"

She's overpowered as hell in every environment.

---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#12SirDanieIPosted 1/5/2013 1:26:20 PM
Bhellium posted...
pubstompers can be pro competitive too

Then shes not just a pubstomper; shes an actual very strong pick
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#13GevaudenPosted 1/5/2013 1:28:26 PM
She's awesome start and mid game but late game she doesn't exist so I don't think she's ban worthy.
---
Don't you ever question my motives
#14Lord GrahfPosted 1/5/2013 1:31:54 PM
Remeber when she got reworked and people said "wow, not viable", "worse than before", and "needs major buffs"?
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#15The Last CetraPosted 1/5/2013 1:34:25 PM
Gevauden posted...
She's awesome start and mid game but late game she doesn't exist so I don't think she's ban worthy.

Doesn't exist late game? She scales incredibly well. With her ult + Q spam she can slaughter entire enemy teams. Her late game presence is immense.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#16SolKarellenPosted 1/5/2013 1:35:08 PM
Lord Grahf posted...
Remeber when she got reworked and people said "wow, not viable", "worse than before", and "needs major buffs"?

---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#17myg0t_stkPosted 1/5/2013 1:37:35 PM
Gevauden posted...

I lol'd irl. GJ sir
---
ezreal is my waifu
#18CovenantPosted 1/5/2013 1:49:10 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

Remember when people were wrong about stuff?

It was so noteworthy.
#19DarkemastePosted 1/5/2013 1:52:25 PM
Wow really? does that mean that she is now more of a nusiance than Alistar/Malphite to them now?

I always thought she only stomps on people who have no idea what the hell she does.

Yes, pls follow me while you can't get close to me and are still constantly getting hit by my Hate Spike with BFT/Liandry's and not notice you're health is gradually dropping by the time you see me turn around. GG max stacked Dark Frenzy.

That and her health shield from her ult are probably what gets most players tbh;she's just too good at kiting and turning around for a kill.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#20nyhustler208Posted 1/5/2013 1:55:39 PM
shes been op since rework, Idk how people are just now realizing this...
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?