Evelynn is now the most banned champion.

#21KeepItCivilPosted 1/5/2013 2:57:47 PM
Not being seen by wards is incredibly strong. So is the ratio on her Q.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#22Lord GrahfPosted 1/5/2013 2:58:28 PM
Lord Grahf posted...
Remeber when she got reworked and people said "wow, not viable", "worse than before", and "needs major buffs"?

Remember when people were wrong about stuff?

It was so noteworthy.

People are wrong about stuff all the time, but the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE said it about a champion that was so obviously powerful was noteworthy.

People said the same thing about rework Twitch but it wasn't as noteworthy, no.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#23EchoPianistPosted 1/5/2013 2:59:35 PM
Eve isn't OP, her burst is only strong whenever she has her ult up. With the ult on CD, she has to rely mostly on her sustained damage with Q and E, and she goes down really fast if she's targeted in teamfights. She's strong yes, probably the best roamer in the game, but she's not an insta-win champ.
#24ShurikoPosted 1/5/2013 3:03:41 PM
Eve isn't OP, her burst is only strong whenever she has her ult up. With the ult on CD, she has to rely mostly on her sustained damage with Q and E, and she goes down really fast if she's targeted in teamfights. She's strong yes, probably the best roamer in the game, but she's not an insta-win champ.

this is a really bad post
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#25EchoPianistPosted 1/5/2013 3:05:54 PM
But true post ;)
#26ShurikoPosted 1/5/2013 3:07:20 PM
no i mean like bad as in i pity how bad you are at this game
---
#27_HeXPosted 1/5/2013 3:08:14 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
A lot of baddies play this game. Eve preys on them so it makes sense for them to just ban her rather than learn to play.

Just like a lot of bads exclusively plays Evelynn because of the way she is now, she requires absolutely no effort to stomp with. Unless people make a real effort to shut her down with pink wards at all keypoints there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop her from roaming all over the place. Even then she can just pick up an Oracle to counter the wards.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#28EchoPianistPosted 1/5/2013 3:08:38 PM
It's okay, you're not the only one who got wrecked by an Eve. :D
#29ShurikoPosted 1/5/2013 3:09:51 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
A lot of baddies play this game. Eve preys on them so it makes sense for them to just ban her rather than learn to play.

Just like a lot of bads exclusively plays Evelynn because of the way she is now, she requires absolutely no effort to stomp with. Unless people make a real effort to shut her down with pink wards at all keypoints there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop her from roaming all over the place. Even then she can just pick up an Oracle to counter the wards.

she has literally no weak points
---
#30Rookie_JetPosted 1/5/2013 3:11:34 PM
BurnumMaster posted...

ITT: If you ban a champ, you're bad--> all ranked/draft players are bad.