1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is Sejuani winrate so High?

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
4 years ago#11
SoraOwnsAll posted...
She has a limited, dedicated fanbase

This is completely irrelevant to a champion doing well or not. Karma has a small fanbase, but also has the single worst winrate in the game.

I'm sure all the karma supports out there drag it down...
drinking is very bad

User Info: Raverbasher

Raverbasher
4 years ago#12
SoraOwnsAll posted...

This is completely irrelevant to a champion doing well or not. Karma has a small fanbase, but also has the single worst winrate in the game.

This. I'm pretty sure pre-season 3 changes her win rate was not so good.
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#13
1. So rarely picked that the people who do (who aren't just "huh I wonder why she's not picked" and then feed) are very good with her.

2. Season 3 items are OP (e.g. Liandry)
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
4 years ago#14
The new jungle items are awesome on Sej. Sure her first clears may be bad, but after level 3, her Q->W->E combo destroys the small camps. That new Spirit of the Elder Lizard is awesome on her and she has a lot of items to stack health with (improved Warmog's, Randuin's). She just doesn't play often because she's not popular at all....

....and her skins suck.
(O.O) Shy Guy Squadron (O.O)
:3 Ecchi Reader (I <3 Kotegawa-san!!!)

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#15
I really want to like her but her first clear is so bad, even in normals people camp my red
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: SnarfAndSophie

SnarfAndSophie
4 years ago#16
Her piggy is awesome
GT: SnarfBoyWonder

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
4 years ago#17
I don't think the whole "she's not played much argument" really works (maybe a little, but not a whole lot). Heimer is played very little (and has zero reason to attract bad players) and his winrate is bad.

Sejuani is just a solid champion now. This is coming from someone who loves both Sej and Karma. But I can easily acknowledge one isn't very viable, one of them clearly is.

Also, Sejuani hovered around ~40% in S2. With S3 her popularly has gone up from ~0.5% to 1.5% and winrate rose to 50+%. She's no longer in the bottom 10 champs in regards to popularity. She's gone above Galio, Ziggs and Nasus, for example. She's still unpopular, but player base has more than doubled, apparently.

User Info: Mogu_Mogu

Mogu_Mogu
4 years ago#18
Sejuani too good. People need to learn.
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.

User Info: Exalx

Exalx
4 years ago#19
Because Liandrys OP
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#20

Karmas teamfight potential < Sejuani
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is Sejuani winrate so High?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived