How is Sejuani winrate so High?

#11albinorhino004Posted 1/5/2013 3:35:24 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
She has a limited, dedicated fanbase

This is completely irrelevant to a champion doing well or not. Karma has a small fanbase, but also has the single worst winrate in the game.

I'm sure all the karma supports out there drag it down...
---
drinking is very bad
#12RaverbasherPosted 1/5/2013 3:52:35 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

This is completely irrelevant to a champion doing well or not. Karma has a small fanbase, but also has the single worst winrate in the game.

This. I'm pretty sure pre-season 3 changes her win rate was not so good.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#13VoidgolemPosted 1/5/2013 4:00:54 PM
1. So rarely picked that the people who do (who aren't just "huh I wonder why she's not picked" and then feed) are very good with her.

2. Season 3 items are OP (e.g. Liandry)
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#14EcchiBakaPosted 1/5/2013 4:01:54 PM
The new jungle items are awesome on Sej. Sure her first clears may be bad, but after level 3, her Q->W->E combo destroys the small camps. That new Spirit of the Elder Lizard is awesome on her and she has a lot of items to stack health with (improved Warmog's, Randuin's). She just doesn't play often because she's not popular at all....

....and her skins suck.
---
(O.O) Shy Guy Squadron (O.O)
:3 Ecchi Reader (I <3 Kotegawa-san!!!)
#15refmonPosted 1/5/2013 4:04:13 PM
I really want to like her but her first clear is so bad, even in normals people camp my red
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#16SnarfAndSophiePosted 1/5/2013 4:07:17 PM
Her piggy is awesome
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
#17Dark_Luna3Posted 1/5/2013 4:24:26 PM
I don't think the whole "she's not played much argument" really works (maybe a little, but not a whole lot). Heimer is played very little (and has zero reason to attract bad players) and his winrate is bad.

Sejuani is just a solid champion now. This is coming from someone who loves both Sej and Karma. But I can easily acknowledge one isn't very viable, one of them clearly is.

Also, Sejuani hovered around ~40% in S2. With S3 her popularly has gone up from ~0.5% to 1.5% and winrate rose to 50+%. She's no longer in the bottom 10 champs in regards to popularity. She's gone above Galio, Ziggs and Nasus, for example. She's still unpopular, but player base has more than doubled, apparently.
#18Mogu_MoguPosted 1/5/2013 5:53:46 PM
Sejuani too good. People need to learn.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#19ExalxPosted 1/5/2013 8:59:48 PM
Because Liandrys OP
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#20FvPPosted 1/5/2013 9:11:26 PM

Karmas teamfight potential < Sejuani
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo