Is there a proper way to play Eve?

#1King_of_GoatsPosted 1/5/2013 2:06:57 PM
I played her in a few games recently, and I didn't do all that great with her. How exactly are you supposed to play her? Everyone claims she is just free ELO. Maybe I have bad masteries, runes, or a build going for her. I'm quite good with a majority of the middle champs, but I can't seem to play Eve very well.
#2_HeXPosted 1/5/2013 2:09:56 PM
Farm passively in lane, roam and gank the other lanes = profit
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3VrrrooomPosted 1/5/2013 2:10:50 PM
R + E + QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and you're sorted
---
;)
#4EchoPianistPosted 1/5/2013 2:12:16 PM
^You forgot DFG. Get that, and you're set.
#5nyhustler208Posted 1/5/2013 2:22:31 PM
get DFG then any other ap item... gank lanes, you should barely be in your lane...

she is like Twisted Fate, if your in your lane majority of the time your playing her wrong.
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#6BrokeMyMonitorPosted 1/5/2013 2:25:10 PM
or do it right and jungle her
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#7DarkemastePosted 1/5/2013 3:25:44 PM
Kite like a ***** with Q, sprint away with W when low on health or chase with W when they are low on health, and only use E/melee when you are chasing someone down that is low on health or when you have a shield from you're ult.

Chasing people that run away with no health using her W and securing a kill that would be next to impossible for another teammate to acquire should be a top priority, period.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#8New_PantsPosted 1/5/2013 4:27:31 PM
Learn how to stalk people and keep them outside of the stealth circle until the perfect time to initiate. That's the key skill that no one ever seems to mention.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#9VoidgolemPosted 1/5/2013 4:28:08 PM
Be AP.

Walk mid lane.

Hit 6.

Gank sidelanes w/ult

win game because you are now fed.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#10King_of_Goats(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:41 PM
One of the problems I have, is having my lane pushed when I'm not in it. I'll be gone only briefly, and the opponent will take a good chunk of my tower down. Any advice?