Can't seem to queue up for bot games? Anyone else having this problem?

#1gallantknightPosted 1/5/2013 4:16:51 PM(edited)
I just got off work and I wanted to play a quick vs AI game for my FWotD before PvPing so that my FWotD time stays around the same. Problem is, whether or not I queue for beginner/intermediate bots, I end up in 5v5 blind pick. Wut happen? Is it just me?

Thanks for your input.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#2eco masterPosted 1/5/2013 4:21:55 PM
No problems on my end. It looked like there are now ten player ready indicators now when you enter the Match Ready screen, but the lobby I entered was definitely a vs AI.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#3gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:25:31 PM
Hm, okay thanks for the heads up. I saw 10 indicators instead of the usual 5 so I was pretty thrown off.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#4JaggiJumperPosted 1/5/2013 4:28:35 PM
It IS bots even though it has 10 people accept and lock in times vary. I found this out on the PBE.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. But who was phone?
#5eco masterPosted 1/5/2013 4:31:37 PM
Hm, okay thanks for the heads up. I saw 10 indicators instead of the usual 5 so I was pretty thrown off.

When you get in the champion select screen, check the bottom left of the screen. It'll give you the match details, so you can be sure you're in the right place.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain