I no longer build Rod of Ages on Singed. AMA

#1ZurrCatPosted 1/6/2013 12:14:54 AM
gogogo
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#2TwidgerPosted 1/6/2013 12:15:23 AM
How many godlikes do you still get a game?
#3ZurrCat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 12:16:41 AM
Not many anymore, I'm facing more and more people that know not to run through the poison. It's a sad world when people use logic in LoL.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
#4YomjosekiPosted 1/6/2013 12:47:27 AM(edited)
Then how do you build him? I was kicking around the idea that a) there's other items Singed should prioritize and b) while cost effective, the stat boosts aren't enough to justify its cost and the time invested into building it for him anymore.

I'm guessing you start shoes + pots, then get a Tear of the Goddess. Then, situational armor/mres, Rylai's, and Liandry's, and upgrade Tear to Archangel's.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#5ZurrCat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:49:38 AM
More or less, yes. I also like Runic Bulwark on him, since it's in my experience his best bet for mr. Twin Shadows is lulzy, though, I'll give it that. The problem being that you're vulnerable for 500 more gold after a Catalyst start, but playing safely can help mitigate that.
---
#6CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/6/2013 2:55:14 AM
RoA is pretty good on him. But I guess you can build him any way you'd like to and still be succesful. He's an animal.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#7CovenantPosted 1/6/2013 3:36:44 AM
Tear -> Archangel < Catalyst -> RoA at every point in the game.
#8majin_shinsaPosted 1/6/2013 7:47:13 AM
i dont know anything about this game but used tc when making an account (first random topic i clicked on). hope it does something useful for you
Your referral by Tropical Florist was successful

/end of hijack
---
Murder and Mayhem await!
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
#9happyscrub1Posted 1/6/2013 8:05:17 AM
I get RoA ages if i'm free farming and/or getting some early kill/assist. If it doesn't look like i'm getting free gold, I skip it to get AA and ryalis.

RoA is good, but it's not as good as the other 2 items and you kinda want it to get it 1st because it takes 10 mins to max out. All of those are expensive items, so you gotta budget if you do badly.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#10YomjosekiPosted 1/6/2013 11:14:12 PM
I haven't tried AA Singed yet. I still build RoA. I'm scared of change. I have, however, tried Liandry's a few times when I've gotten ahead, and it absolutely helps you dominate harder.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?