Elementz tier list, Season 3.

#1KeepItCivilPosted 1/6/2013 12:01:56 AM
Hey guys! First update for the new year prepping for the start of Season 3 with the upcoming North American Qualifiers. The game has changed so much in this last few months but I think I finally got a good enough looking tier list in which I hope you find useful.

* Tier 1 - Evelynn, Amumu, Kha'Zix, Nunu, Lulu, Katarina, Elise, Cho'Gath, Ezreal, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, Miss Fortune, Orianna, Twitch, Anivia, Caitlyn, Olaf, Nidalee, Jayce, Maokai, Graves, Shen, Taric, Kog'Maw, Sona,

* Tier 2 - Irelia, Malphite, Karthus, Gragas, Ryze, Jax, Darius, Akali, Rumble, Singed, Veigar, Xin Zhao, Riven, Morgana, Lux, Zed, Nautilus, Vladimir, Jarvan IV, Ahri, Dr. Mundo, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Corki, Alistar,

* Tier 3 - Pantheon, Vayne, Leona, Cassiopeia, Talon, Xerath, Annie, Hecarim, Renekton, Rammus, Janna, Zyra, Kennen, Brand, Gangplank, Ziggs, Vi, Draven, Teemo, Kassadin, Syndra, Soraka, Garen, Swain, Galio, Varus, Trundle,

* Tier 4 - Fiora, Sejuani, Nasus, Skarner, Diana, Nami, Sivir, Zilean, Malzahar, Rengar, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Udyr, Kayle, Sion, Wukong, Warwick, Leblanc, Urgot, Fizz, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Shyvana, Tristana, Shaco, Tryndamere, Volibear, Poppy, Karma, Heimerdinger,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If just because it usually brings some "decent" discussion (maybe).
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#2RagnarokKnightPosted 1/6/2013 12:05:35 AM
Kayle just had a huge showing mid in Korea.

Not sure why Shyvana is so ridiculously low.
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cza2yf.gif http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/rockerdude112/Sign%20pics/fgfg007-3.jpg
#3ShurikoPosted 1/6/2013 12:06:46 AM
i dont really get who would care about this

especially competitive players
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#4YomjosekiPosted 1/6/2013 12:14:09 AM(edited)
Rumble should be Tier 1 and Taric's not the first champ listed, so I disagree with those placements. I'm not sure Nunu's tier 1, let alone ahead of Lulu, Taric, and Sona. Wukong and Sivir are too low, too.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#5bobguydude1Posted 1/6/2013 12:12:45 AM
another good example of Elementz not knowing ****
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#6Rising ChaosPosted 1/6/2013 12:16:14 AM
RagnarokKnight posted...
Not sure why Shyvana is so ridiculously low.

literally master yi tier 2

And Veigar for some reason too.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#7KarmicDragon1Posted 1/6/2013 12:23:14 AM
Ah, good to see Gamefaqs users thinking they know anything about tier lists. Happens on a lot of fighting game boards and MMO boards as well. "Wat guys I win games as *character*, she/he can't be Tier 5!!".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#8wind64aPosted 1/6/2013 12:27:06 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Ah, good to see Gamefaqs users thinking they know anything about tier lists. Happens on a lot of fighting game boards and MMO boards as well. "Wat guys I win games as *character*, she/he can't be Tier 5!!".

If my pitiful abilities with Nami were actually relevant, she'd be higher than 4. Sadly I know I'm not good enough to decide things like that.

In other news, I'm happy Taric's so high. He's pretty fun.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#9DiortePosted 1/6/2013 12:30:56 AM
Elise and MF are tier 1? I am okay with that dot jaypeg.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#10darkestmercPosted 1/6/2013 12:33:52 AM(edited)
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Huge difference though. I am a Mortal Kombat veteran, and realized pretty quick that Tier lists actually meant a fair bit. Competitions were littered with high tier players.

This game is different though. Unlike in fighting games, you need team composition. You can't really make an accurate tier list as certain champs will work better in specific teams.

Example- You won't do well with a team consisting of all bruisers and maybe 1 ADC if they are all tier 5.

Edit: Going along with the tier lsitings, why are Wukong and Swain so low?

Malzahar should be tier 5 I think. (as one item shuts his whole game down- and season three just released an upgraded version of said item).
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc