Elementz tier list, Season 3.

#101ZerothmaPosted 1/6/2013 3:23:50 PM
I came in here to make a comment about Kayle's placement. Then I saw how the second comment said what I was going to say.

Elementz never paid attention to Kayle anyway, so it's not like I really expected anything from him now.
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#102Theivey3Posted 1/6/2013 3:28:09 PM
Hey guys! First update for the new year prepping for the start of Season 3 with the upcoming North American Qualifiers. The game has changed so much in this last few months but I think I finally got a good enough looking tier list in which I hope you find useful.

* Tier 1 - Evelynn, Amumu, Kha'Zix, Nunu, Lulu, Katarina, Elise, Cho'Gath, Ezreal, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, Miss Fortune, Orianna, Twitch, Anivia, Caitlyn, Olaf, Nidalee, Jayce, Maokai, Graves, Shen, Taric, Kog'Maw, Sona,

* Tier 2 - Irelia, Malphite, Karthus, Gragas, Ryze, Jax, Darius, Akali, Rumble, Singed, Veigar, Xin Zhao, Riven, Morgana, Lux, Zed, Nautilus, Vladimir, Jarvan IV, Ahri, Dr. Mundo, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Corki, Alistar,

* Tier 3 - Pantheon, Vayne, Leona, Cassiopeia, Talon, Xerath, Annie, Hecarim, Renekton, Rammus, Janna, Zyra, Kennen, Brand, Gangplank, Ziggs, Vi, Draven, Teemo, Kassadin, Syndra, Soraka, Garen, Swain, Galio, Varus, Trundle,

* Tier 4 - Fiora, Sejuani, Nasus, Skarner, Diana, Nami, Sivir, Zilean, Malzahar, Rengar, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Udyr, Kayle, Sion, Wukong, Warwick, Leblanc, Urgot, Fizz, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Shyvana, Tristana, Shaco, Tryndamere, Volibear, Poppy, Karma, Heimerdinger,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If just because it usually brings some "decent" discussion (maybe).

In bold are the things I disagree with. Vi, Leona, Skarner, and Wukong should be higher. Nidalee should be lower.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#103ikilledkenny2Posted 1/6/2013 3:33:44 PM(edited)
er here's a highlight vid which includes azubufrost using elise from a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JGWGiTsoYak
#104AlastreonPosted 1/6/2013 3:37:57 PM
RenamonFOX posted...
Cassiopeia should never be tier 3.

Kayle tier 4?

Who made this list?

Look at the topic title,specifically the first word
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#105ExiliousPosted 1/6/2013 4:08:51 PM
Elementz bad anyways

But really, Alistar T2? Ali is instaban at every elo.

I think he just stuck champs he doesn't know how to play at T5. I'm 4-0 as Heimer this season @ 1600+. Tiers are worthless. The player matters more than the champion.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#106OwlRammerPosted 1/6/2013 4:24:19 PM
Wow, it seems like no one knows what a tier list is and what it means these days.

Anyways I assume that Master Yi tier 2 is because people FINALLY started using him as AP more often

you can farm for safe with your Alpha Strike forever and poke them, then when you get low HP just go back and heal it off and stay in lane forever

Yes he does get stopped by hard CC, and that's where his problem was. With a standard AD Yi, you run in, get stopped and it's GG, but with AP Yi you just Alpha Strike everyone and can't be targeted the whole time.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#107wilmer007Posted 1/6/2013 4:24:32 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
lolking stats don't really matter

Well yeah, I guess I should have also stated that. Lolking is just based mostly off solo queue stats I believe. I guess I should say it means that in terms of Solo queue, Elise isn't the #1 go to champ, that'd be somebody like Evelynn or Singed (which is pretty damn true).

Diana

Diana kind of sucks after those nerfs.

WTF are u smoking i have a 1v5 penta in ranked with diana before her nerfs and i wasn't relying on refreshing ults either and i still got a 1v5 penta. The nerfs have no effect on her ability to snowball and carry games.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#108DiortePosted 1/6/2013 6:53:05 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Diorte posted...
ikilledkenny2 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
everyone using her sucks though so its ok

this is a completely awful reasoning behind a champ having a low win rate

low win rates don't lie when it comes to how balanced a champion is

and elise's (45%) isn't that bad, but it means she's a bit UP because the target rate should be 50%, give or take 1 or 2%. The biggest problems are when champions start drifting more than 5 past that, like Rengar, Karma, Diana, etc.

if elise was UP koreans wouldn't play her in tournaments, lolking stats don't really matter

I want videos of these Korean Elises. Where are they?

On youtube.

That's not a link to evidence proving a claim. I want to see Koreans murdering with her, what their strats are, what they're doing with her that makes her such a threat that's not being shown in Western streams, etc.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#109LithspPosted 1/6/2013 6:57:11 PM
Deanyzy posted...
Volibear and Shyvana are ciminally low. Voli's a health tank in a meta that's dominated by penatration where health is one of the few good defensive stats left, he can also stack lots of health and tank items and still deal a lot of damage. I'd personally bump him up to Tier 3 or high in Tier 4, I think he's going to be a champion that will rise to prominence soon enough.

Shyv's the same as she's ever been, I don't see why she's considered any worse then before when counter jungling is more effective then ever.

..and Voli still stomps basically everyone top. Same as always.

Why is he so low?
---
[]Signature[]
#110BiglabronPosted 1/6/2013 7:01:54 PM
Skarner tier 4? right. Link the tier list.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!