Elementz tier list, Season 3.

#111DemaciaRookiePosted 1/6/2013 6:03:35 PM
According to the list...

Ashe is no longer a champion.

She probably ditched the league and assumed the Crystal Maiden.
---
Akali defines true balance. Something the other Ionians can't do.
"Its the beginning of your ending"
#112EcchiBakaPosted 1/6/2013 6:04:39 PM
wilmer007 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
lolking stats don't really matter

Well yeah, I guess I should have also stated that. Lolking is just based mostly off solo queue stats I believe. I guess I should say it means that in terms of Solo queue, Elise isn't the #1 go to champ, that'd be somebody like Evelynn or Singed (which is pretty damn true).

Diana

Diana kind of sucks after those nerfs.

WTF are u smoking i have a 1v5 penta in ranked with diana before her nerfs and i wasn't relying on refreshing ults either and i still got a 1v5 penta. The nerfs have no effect on her ability to snowball and carry games.

PEMN.
---
(O.O) Shy Guy Squadron (O.O)
:3 Ecchi Reader (I <3 Kotegawa-san!!!)
#113Chrikke666Posted 1/6/2013 6:26:16 PM
Skarner tier 4... oh god my sides.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#114NoboPosted 1/6/2013 6:29:59 PM(edited)
bast999 posted...
How are Malph, Blitz, Morg, and Ali not tier 1? They're banned every game at all elos.

Morg is never banned any more I would ban tf any day of the week over Morg.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#115jats605Posted 1/6/2013 6:27:03 PM
Skarner T4.

LOL
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
#116DiortePosted 1/6/2013 6:29:37 PM
Lithsp posted...
Deanyzy posted...
Volibear and Shyvana are ciminally low. Voli's a health tank in a meta that's dominated by penatration where health is one of the few good defensive stats left, he can also stack lots of health and tank items and still deal a lot of damage. I'd personally bump him up to Tier 3 or high in Tier 4, I think he's going to be a champion that will rise to prominence soon enough.

Shyv's the same as she's ever been, I don't see why she's considered any worse then before when counter jungling is more effective then ever.

..and Voli still stomps basically everyone top. Same as always.

Why is he so low?

Too hard to get to your targets when teamfights start breaking out and not enough CC for a tank. His initiations are stopped by any snare, slow, wall, minion in the way, etc, which sucks when you have people like Nautilus or Vi who can just ult whoever they want to die from far away.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#117Village IdiotPosted 1/6/2013 7:13:43 PM
I really wonder why Skarner's T4, since S3 and the new items did nothing but significantly buff Skarner.

Skarner's only real weakness is his first blue. If he doesn't get it, he's screwed.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#118omega bahumatPosted 1/6/2013 7:18:52 PM
Skarner tier 4 what
#119AK47plzPosted 1/6/2013 7:25:09 PM
zyra tier 3 lolwut. She's amazing either support or mid.
---
terran
#120Skul_Posted 1/6/2013 7:34:48 PM
Ashe isnt on list. She is so OP she doesnt need a tier.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;