Best Rengar Item build, also a good build solo top?

#1SackBoiPosted 1/6/2013 7:57:30 PM
Last game I had to 1vs2 against a Darius and Mundo not that they steam rolled me but more like it was hard for me to get anywhere with them, luckily jungle nunu (Best teammate of the week) gave me two kills purposely. If it wasn't for him it probably would of been very hard to keep up my lane. Haven't played Rengar yet in season three I heard of Sotd and BC. I did boots then Sotd I figured how to use it but not to the best extent. Any tips and item build order?
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/6/2013 7:58:42 PM
You don't build SotD as a first item - Critting without any actual damage doesn't do a lot for you.

beyond that I haven't ironed anything out.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#3SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:59:33 PM
Voidgolem posted...
You don't build SotD as a first item - Critting without any actual damage doesn't do a lot for you.

beyond that I haven't ironed anything out.

I realized that haha I failed not thinking that game.
---
#4kiba312Posted 1/6/2013 7:59:46 PM
get black cleaver ASAP for rengar it helps ALOT early game and also the necklace
and yea darius and mundo isn't a shaming combo to lose against so dun worry
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#5SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:01:15 PM
kiba312 posted...
get black cleaver ASAP for rengar it helps ALOT early game and also the necklace
and yea darius and mundo isn't a shaming combo to lose against so dun worry

That's what I thought I ended up going like 5-7-5 which I thought was good for having a bad start against those too before I did rush black cleaver and did much better but I posted a topic early about Rengar and 1v1 and people spammed saying SotD so I figured to rush that first.
---
#6SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:43:33 PM
Any other tips I feel like I need a huge amount of help even though I main assassins and never do bad with them (this week I got most games goes 10-0 or better), yet rengar I just went 5-6 -_- after I went BC first then sotd.
---