How do you carry as fizz

#1Unit1027Posted 1/6/2013 9:22:07 PM
So it comes to my attention that i lose cause not only i have bad teammates but cannot carry. I don't see how i can carry cause hes so squish and i suppose to be an assassin. So how can i carry as him, my runes i have only is all red magic pens and a few yellow armors. And what are some build mainly for ap carrying as him. The scores with him today for me were
2/5
14/1
9/1
16/5
And my last game i went was 7/1 cause idk why i get with bad people. I was using in and irelia as a break too and won every match
#2boredum555Posted 1/6/2013 9:29:57 PM
Build AP items on him with MPen reds, armor yellows and MResis Scaling for blues. Masteries depend on your play style really, AP if going AP items with some blue materies in there. Should probably level Playful/Trickster up with her Lance ability first, mainly farming and early kills. Tanky items when needed, if you feel a little too squishy then go for Guardian Angel, helps when brought back to escape and heal at base. Deathcap, Lichbane, Voidstaff are good to go with, Hourglass is good for some bulk, use other slots as needed.
#3Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:34:56 PM
boredum555 posted...
Build AP items on him with MPen reds, armor yellows and MResis Scaling for blues. Masteries depend on your play style really, AP if going AP items with some blue materies in there. Should probably level Playful/Trickster up with her Lance ability first, mainly farming and early kills. Tanky items when needed, if you feel a little too squishy then go for Guardian Angel, helps when brought back to escape and heal at base. Deathcap, Lichbane, Voidstaff are good to go with, Hourglass is good for some bulk, use other slots as needed.

I use all those on my build except usually put two hourglasses instead of GA. My masteries are 21/9/0 and when leveling i get w to e to q and max out w EVERY chance i have till lv 6, is this bad? Should i level E first?
#4boredum555Posted 1/6/2013 9:42:14 PM
Unit1027 posted...
boredum555 posted...

I use all those on my build except usually put two hourglasses instead of GA. My masteries are 21/9/0 and when leveling i get w to e to q and max out w EVERY chance i have till lv 6, is this bad? Should i level E first?

Depends on preference really, if you find yourself using w more often then level that then e, or vice versa if you are using e more often. adapt to your playing style, if you find an item isnt working for you then replace it, there are plenty of good items for him, just a matter of finding the ones you want. Also make sure you have a full set of the runes, they will help a lot, if you don't have all of them then maybe play some farming games to get them. Sometimes the best thing to do isn't to blame your teammates for mistakes but take it for yourself and learn from it, always learn from your deaths to get better
#5Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:50:02 PM
boredum555 posted...
Unit1027 posted...
boredum555 posted...

Depends on preference really, if you find yourself using w more often then level that then e, or vice versa if you are using e more often. adapt to your playing style, if you find an item isnt working for you then replace it, there are plenty of good items for him, just a matter of finding the ones you want. Also make sure you have a full set of the runes, they will help a lot, if you don't have all of them then maybe play some farming games to get them. Sometimes the best thing to do isn't to blame your teammates for mistakes but take it for yourself and learn from it, always learn from your deaths to get better

Farming games? As in bot games? And literally atleast 2 people in my team have over 10 deaths with one kill. I don't die as much but there will always be feeders
#6KirbixPosted 1/6/2013 9:51:50 PM
I use all those on my build except usually put two hourglasses instead of GA.

Why on earth would you do this when the hourglass active can't be used twice?
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#7Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:55:49 PM
Kirbix posted...
I use all those on my build except usually put two hourglasses instead of GA.

Why on earth would you do this when the hourglass active can't be used twice?

I dont use the actives, it annoys me that i have to click the item
#8KirbixPosted 1/6/2013 9:58:52 PM
>_>

OK, I can solve this one for you really easy- you don't carry as fizz because you're kind of bad at LoL. Using actives is a very fundamental part of playing the game. And if you don't want to click, then use the hotkey. Please tell me you don't click on your abilities to activate them, but use QWER...
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:02:27 PM
Kirbix posted...
>_>

OK, I can solve this one for you really easy- you don't carry as fizz because you're kind of bad at LoL. Using actives is a very fundamental part of playing the game. And if you don't want to click, then use the hotkey. Please tell me you don't click on your abilities to activate them, but use QWER...

I wa told he was ap carry and that since i get kills easily with him i should learn to carry. I was also told to find my playstyle and buil of my own, and i don't think actives would be a viable part of it in my opinion. And yes i use qwer to use abilities
#10kirbyakaZPosted 1/6/2013 11:08:12 PM
Kirbix, he's clearly new you don't need to be to mean.

Though yes, active items are essential to the game, learn them or else you will always fail, personally I have my number 1 slot hot keyed to T. As Fizz rush a Lich Bane. DFG's active can also allow you to 100-0 people with the proc on Lich Bane. Movement Speed quints are also wonderful on Fizz.

APC doesn't exactly mean he is able to carry a team on his own, and even then no single champion can at high elo as it is a team game (and if they can, they shouldn't be able to).
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4