How do you carry as fizz

#11Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:15:19 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...

APC doesn't exactly mean he is able to carry a team on his own, and even then no single champion can it is a team game

This^. yes its a team game but those matches i said the people were utter trash having over 10 deaths with little to no kills. So how was i suppose to carry by myself
#12BlocktopusPosted 1/6/2013 10:17:15 PM
Unit1027 posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...

APC doesn't exactly mean he is able to carry a team on his own, and even then no single champion can it is a team game

This^. yes its a team game but those matches i said the people were utter trash having over 10 deaths with little to no kills. So how was i suppose to carry by myself

By using the actives on your items.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#13JunDagekiPosted 1/6/2013 10:17:44 PM
By dodging every ulti, hide in bushes, wait till they stops chasing thinking you escaped as they say "WOW WTF!" and then hit them back for a kill or maybe a double kill while they are typing. works every time.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#14Stalky24Posted 1/6/2013 10:18:42 PM
Unit1027 posted...
Kirbix posted...
I wa told he was ap carry and that since i get kills easily with him i should learn to carry. I was also told to find my playstyle and buil of my own, and i don't think actives would be a viable part of it in my opinion. And yes i use qwer to use abilities

Do you use smartcast with Fizz? You dont need to smartcast your hyper, but Fizz with smartcasting on Q and E is so much stronger, atleast for me.
#15Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:20:18 PM
Stalky24 posted...
Unit1027 posted...
Kirbix posted...
I wa told he was ap carry and that since i get kills easily with him i should learn to carry. I was also told to find my playstyle and buil of my own, and i don't think actives would be a viable part of it in my opinion. And yes i use qwer to use abilities

Do you use smartcast with Fizz? You dont need to smartcast your hyper, but Fizz with smartcasting on Q and E is so much stronger, atleast for me.

Wat? Smartcast? You lost me, wat is smartcast im not all that pro to know term
#16Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:21:38 PM
JunDageki posted...
By dodging every ulti, hide in bushes, wait till they stops chasing thinking you escaped as they say "WOW WTF!" and then hit them back for a kill or maybe a double kill while they are typing. works every time.

Lol yup do that sometimes, see them running with low health and just hop on him XD
#17kirbyakaZPosted 1/6/2013 10:25:36 PM
I smart cast almost (with few exceptions such as Veigars stun) everything.

Basically, you know how you press Q then click on a target? Well with smart casting on if you hover your mouse over the target then press Q you will automatically walk into range and use your Q on that enemy. To set up smart casting when you are in game press escape, then go to the keybindings option. You may want to do this in a custom game a few times to get used to it.

Personally, I have all 4 of Fizzes things, T, and D(ignite) smart casted.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#18Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:30:24 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...

Basically, you know how you press Q then click on a target? Well with smart casting on if you hover your mouse over the target then press Q you will automatically walk into range and use your Q on that enemy. To set up smart casting when you are in game press escape, then go to the keybindings option. You may want to do this in a custom game a few times to get used to it.

Smartcast makes it so i walk to them then dash? Idk i never keybinded anything so everything is default for me
#19kirbyakaZPosted 1/6/2013 10:52:42 PM
Unit1027 posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...

Smartcast makes it so i walk to them then dash? Idk i never keybinded anything so everything is default for me

I'll use another champion as an example, lets say Gangplank as he is free this week so you can try it out!

With Gangplank, you press Q and then the cursor(mouse) changes into a target and you see a blue ring around you to indicate the range of his Q, then you click on something and he shoots it with his gun.

With smartcasing on, if you pressed Q, if you where already in range, he would just shot without the cursor changing and without having to click. It may seem like "Oh, it only takes me half a second to click anyway, so it really isn't that big of a deal" but believe me, as a burst mage like Fizz or Veigar or Anivia or anyone else that needs to kill an enemy fast, that half a second is important.

Here is a video explanation in case you still need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6GEagYbiCc

Also, add me in game TheHat27 I'll show you how I play Fizz if you'd like. I play him both as an AP and an AD/On Hit champ(though most people don't like it when I do until I start to own haha)
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#20zeppelin312Posted 1/6/2013 10:58:41 PM
by having enough of a lead to continually instgib carries, snowballing other lanes, winning your lane, and making good calls

bam, game carried

good scores don't mean anything, it isn't just carrying to have a good score. Make plays for the team, make calls.

Sometimes you just won't be able to win a game, but most games can be won if you are good enough. Don't get down on yourself, just keep trucking.