Last pick support is good

#11Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:14:21 PM
TheConductorSix posted...
This is partially true.

All ins can still beat poke. Poke can still beat sustain, etc. But they do have Basic advantages over one another If played correctly

But last picking support is pointless because last picking tops is much more beneficial which is Why pro teams first pick supports because outside of janna leona theres no hard counters.

The worst kept secret is that the better support wins the game a high percentage of the time

Well ofcourse, but we talk soloQ here. I just want to encourage people to enjoy being last pick support. I said it is good, not that it is best :).
#12Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/6/2013 11:53:39 PM
Tony2Cap posted...
finally someone makes a support topic that actually knows a thing or two about it

---
And then John was a zombie.
#13HabnotPosted 1/6/2013 11:57:27 PM
Is there something I don't realize with scizzors?

Like is it spelled that way in another part of the world?
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#14iXCelticXiPosted 1/7/2013 2:15:05 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
Stalky24 posted...
ssj4supervegeta posted...
isnt locodoco and chauster on the same team...

Not anymore. Aphromoo is support for CLG now (lolz)

....ok then. i knew he liked support and switched to a support player but i thought he was still on fear xD

so where did locodoco go? and did chauster get kicked or something...i'll justl ook it up.

Loco went back to KR. Chauster is still in jungle for CLG.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#15Reaper_MinionPosted 1/7/2013 2:35:53 AM(edited)
Taric isn't a sustain support. I go afk when my partner tells me to heal him as Taric.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#16TheConductorSixPosted 1/8/2013 6:31:23 AM
You my friend are just smart enough to be stupid. The worst kind of player because you think youre too good to learn.

Taric can be a sustain support. Maxing heal is best in certain situations. Never think in absolutes when it comes to league. You do What gives you best.chance to win.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch