Another "which champion" thread....

#1trunks76140Posted 1/7/2013 2:11:58 AM(edited)
So I recently made another thread like this and got some good suggestions I'm going to try out... However at the same time I feel like what I was asking for was a bit muddled....

edit: and it seems it still was...

Cloud25 posted...
This thread is even more muddled than the last.

*snip*

Instead of telling us what type of stats/elements you want in a champion, maybe you can tell us what type of role you want to fill and your preferred play style instead.

lol... I swear I really over think things sometimes don't I.

So to make it really simple and short...

I want to do lots of damage. Maybe not carry levels as I'm still trying to get better at last hitting and stuff, but good damage.

Playstyle is cautious but aggressive at the same time. I'll stay back a little sometimes, but I'll definitely rush in and harass you given the chance. And if I have (or think I have) the team to support me I'll go for it and only one will walk out.

Again, I'm only 10 so much as I like the sound of Akali I shouldn't be playing her. I'm also trying to avoid Mid due to things, but don't mind it either. And cost wise I'm not wanting to spend like 6k IP on a champ if possible. But I will if the champ sounds really good.
#2SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/7/2013 1:16:45 AM
First, I'm only level 10

Play whatever the **** appeals to you.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#3SackBoiPosted 1/7/2013 1:20:44 AM
Honestly my mains are evelynn and Riven, if you can learn to play eve she will win you almost every game I normally for my level (25) do decent and sub par however with her I won every single game so far, riven I only play Jungle and own at that too but you need masteries.

Just play mid every game and max Q first then E then W, obviously with your ult and get DFG or the upgraded mask.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#4braiel91Posted 1/7/2013 1:31:45 AM
my first thought when I read your list was akali then I got to the bottom :( unless there have been changes to him since august when I last played vlad fills most of your criteria his dps is solid burst is mediocre defense is moderate with his troll pool and his mobility is normal though he does get a small (hardly noticeable) ms boost when you hit pool and his ulti is a massive boost yo your team which is the best psrt about him you land it on the entire enemy team and you've essentially won the fight for your team right there
#5Cloud25Posted 1/7/2013 1:48:58 AM
This thread is even more muddled than the last. You've now come to the conclusion that you don't want a champion with extremely high DPS, Burst, Defense, and Mobility all in one. You're now looking for a champion with a balance of every element. In essence, you're describing a generic fighter, which many champions fit the bill for.

Riven, Garen, Jayce, Lee Sin, Jax, Pantheon, Rengar, Diana, Darius, Hecarim, Fizz, Skarner, Wukong, Jarvan IV, Renekton, Vladimir, Warwick, Xin Zhao, the list goes on and on.

Not trying to sound mean but you're only level 10. You're having a hard time telling us what you want because you simply don't know yourself. Instead of telling us what type of stats/elements you want in a champion, maybe you can tell us what type of role you want to fill and your preferred play style instead.
#6iXCelticXiPosted 1/7/2013 2:02:17 AM
So much tl;dr. :/

Play Darius or Jax.

or something.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#7trunks76140(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:03:16 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
First, I'm only level 10

Why do you think I'm making these posts? I'm giving a list of what DOES appeal to me to ask for help. I'm still learning what all the champs do and their rolls and stuff, and since I don't have unlimited RP/IP it's not like I can just go randomly click a champ and play them and then if I don't like them... And yes I'm reading about the different ones on lolpro and in-game and stuff. But there are how many now? Little overwhelming for someone just starting to learn them all.

SackBoi posted...
Honestly my mains are evelynn and Riven, if you can learn to play eve she will win you almost every game *snip* riven I only play Jungle and own at that too but you need masteries.

Just play mid every game and max Q first then E then W, obviously with your ult and get DFG or the upgraded mask.

How do you think Riven will play with the limited masteries of someone leveling? Granted that isn't meaning playing her in Jungle, though I do want to learn that sometime lol. Regardless, thanks for the kind of seconding Eve thing. I'm really considering her pretty highly, but especially with the thing about the friend who likes mid... well never hurts to see what else is out there right? And it's always funner playing with friends.

braiel91 posted...
my first thought when I read your list was akali then I got to the bottom :(

Yea I know... when she was recommended in the other thread I was like "ok this seems like a pretty nice fit"... then I read about the really needing runes and stuff to get her to that level and it was like "dang it!"

I'll look into Vlad more though as early quick look seems nice. Though his using life for spells could def be a bit of a double edged sword. But I'm guessing I can offset that with lifesteal or spellvamp, whichever is right for him lol.
#8trunks76140(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:14:57 AM(edited)
Cloud25 posted...
This thread is even more muddled than the last.

*snip*

Instead of telling us what type of stats/elements you want in a champion, maybe you can tell us what type of role you want to fill and your preferred play style instead.

lol... I swear I really over think things sometimes don't I.

So to make it really simple and short...

I want to do lots of damage. Maybe not carry levels as I'm still trying to get better at last hitting and stuff, but good damage.

Playstyle is cautious but aggressive at the same time. I'll stay back a little sometimes, but I'll definitely rush in and harass you given the chance. And if I have (or think I have) the team to support me I'll go for it and only one will walk out.

Edit: Well this time I could edit the OP so I didn't have to make ANOTHER new topic (not that I really had to but it makes it easier for someone not reading the whole thread...). Thanks for the suggestion on what to say Cloud... I really need to remember that sometimes simpler is better and I am still new.
#9kirbyakaZPosted 1/7/2013 2:48:54 AM(edited)
Try Singed. He's a tank, still does good damage, and his whole job is to flip someone while running around poisoning them with his gas, and a good Singed can easily splitpush with a team mate, tank a tower, then make any enemy who tries to get him regret it with his annoying gas.

Also, what I believe:

SoraOwnsAll posted...
First, I'm only level 10

Meant is "Does Akili look cool? Play her. Does Karthus? Play him." just try champs out, don't be afraid. Especially while they are on free week!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#10Stalky24Posted 1/7/2013 2:48:35 AM
Sounds like you're looking for either Jayce or Elise