Dunno who it was, but someone on this board said Graves wasn't a good adc anymre

#1AK47plzPosted 1/7/2013 4:04:08 AM
... and you were right. Really doesn't offer much anymore. Which is a shame because I really like playing Graves, but he has a short aa range, an escape that isn't really good, the slowest movement speed out of adc's, doesn't do much damage outside of lane, not much utility (although the smoke is really good), etc. So many more adc's outshine him now :/
---
terran
#2EqualismPosted 1/7/2013 4:09:11 AM
the slowest movement speed out of adc's

erm no...
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#3mkekPosted 1/7/2013 4:12:05 AM
hes a bit worse but i still like he has a place as an adc, his poke is still good, smoke is good, and he is naturally tanky
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/7/2013 4:16:19 AM
mkek posted...
hes a bit worse but i still like he has a place as an adc, his poke is still good, smoke is good, and he is naturally tanky

This. Graves now properly fits his niche among carries instead of being flat out better than most of them.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5PeterPan88Posted 1/7/2013 4:24:56 AM
I recently picked him up. I think hes dash is fantastic at escaping.
I did a great dragon steal the other day by flashing over the wall, buckshotting, then dashing back over the wall. That alone is something many ADCs cant do.

His passive is okay, but combined with Taric's aura and he becomes quite tanky for an ADC
I like that when a team is pushing a tower, i run to max range, buckshot and ult and it usually scares them off.

I just think that he has good damage, and an escape, AND a steroid. 3 things thats great for an ADC
Especially that his steroid lowers CD on each AA. Awesome :D
#6KirbixPosted 1/7/2013 4:30:06 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...

This. Graves now properly fits his niche among carries instead of being flat out better than most of them.

QFT
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#7MMG_Posted 1/7/2013 4:49:39 AM
Isnt TC the guy who said something about MF's ult being one of the worst?

And again this topic is full of crap because OP.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png
#8Shadow EdgePosted 1/7/2013 4:51:29 AM
Remember launch Graves?
---
ns
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 1/7/2013 5:00:12 AM
Remember launch Graves?

that's what this topic reminded me of too

at the time I was like "man this guy seems really op" but all the buzz was that he sucked so I thought it was just me overestimating him.

Then he dominated and received nerf after nerf after nerf

and I still think he's broken. Not as a whole, just smokescreen.

The FPS drop associated with it needs to be fixed.

It lasts too long.

FOR F---S SAKE IT SHOULD NOT BE A FADE IN/OUT IF YOU LEAVE THE F---ING CIRCLE YOU SHOULD GET VISION BACK ASAP

When people attack you from outside of the vision it is inconsistent in revealing them.

The slow was stupid to add.

Even the AoE is pretty generous.

They need to fix the fps crap, fix the reveal on people attacking, make vision instant both ways and then maybe remove or reduce the slow. The slow can maybe stay because if they fix the vision not being instant then at least you can have the option to flash out of it to get your sight back properly.

I f---ing hate smokescreen.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#10Stalky24Posted 1/7/2013 7:29:15 AM
Graves is great, but I am used to extremly short-ranged ADC, since I mained ADC Jayce season 2.