Dunno who it was, but someone on this board said Graves wasn't a good adc anymre

#11Sword_SlasherPosted 1/7/2013 7:36:32 AM
Really? I still think Graves is top tier. His kit is really solid. Not much has changed since S2, if you think about it. He's just less flavorful.

Smokescreen is one of the best abilities in the game.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#12kirbymuncherPosted 1/7/2013 8:24:34 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
and I still think he's broken. Not as a whole, just smokescreen.

this so hard

smokescreen is the dumbest skill in the entire game and it should be either massively changed or outright removed
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#13HabnotPosted 1/7/2013 8:31:11 AM
yo guys look at me I'mma just run around an...SMOKESCREEN KARTH ULT NOCT ULT

League of Slideshows (the kind from elementary school where they would beep when you had to advance the roll to the next slide because your school was mad poor)
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#14VrindlvinePosted 1/8/2013 9:39:34 AM
Cant believe i stopped eating my lunch to respond to this. Smokescreen is not that good people please stop acting like its amazing. I thought it was good then i found out people are revealed when they attack you from outside the smoke. Thats just silly its like riot doesnt actually know how concealment works. Life isnt Cod you dont get red arrows pointing to where your taking damage from. At least im pretty sure humans dont have that...

Its just an aoe slow the blind is useless against good skillshots users because they will just hit you anyways. It is pgood against people like ryze tho but since riot loves skillshots it doesnt mean much.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!
#15Lord GrahfPosted 1/8/2013 10:12:35 AM
Quickly became the worst poster on this board.

Congratulations.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#16TomorrowDogPosted 1/8/2013 10:19:52 AM
He's possibly balanced now.

Which means nobody cares about him anymore.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#17Hell0nEarthPosted 1/8/2013 5:01:03 PM
Kirbix posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...

This. Graves now properly fits his niche among carries instead of being flat out better than most of them.

QFT

Quantum field theory indeed.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]