Can someone enlighten me on how bad AP Mid Teemo is?

#1EcchiBakaPosted 1/7/2013 5:03:50 AM
?
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#2BlueJonelethPosted 1/7/2013 5:10:39 AM
Short range puts him in enemy spell range and his blind is useless on ap champs since they damage with spells and not auto attacks.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#3thefearedmonstrPosted 1/7/2013 5:13:25 AM(edited)
BlueJoneleth posted...
Short range puts him in enemy spell range and his blind is useless on ap champs since they damage with spells and not auto attacks.

Ecept getting an AD Mid is becoming quite strong, so AP Teemo will counter this play perfectly.

Also, roamers are shut down pretty effectively if you place your mushrooms right.
---
Everything I say is the truth. There will be no discussion
#4kourkourPosted 1/7/2013 5:16:01 AM
BlueJoneleth posted...

Ecept getting an AD Mid is becoming quite strong, so AP Teemo will counter this play perfectly.

Also, roamers are shut down pretty effectively if you place your mushrooms right.

AD caster mid, not just ad mid.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#5happyscrub1Posted 1/7/2013 5:20:12 AM
Depends on who you lane against. Teemo mid is freaking hard to gank though after lvl 6. Less areas to gank from, more shoorms you have to deal with. Ugh!
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#6BlueJonelethPosted 1/7/2013 5:21:38 AM
pink wards counter teemo. :P
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#7dsowngePosted 1/7/2013 5:51:48 AM
Kat can 100-0 teemo at level 6 with just a simple Q>E>W>R and there is nothing he can do about it.
#8Masemune_100Posted 1/7/2013 7:17:36 AM
thefearedmonstr posted...
Except getting an AD Mid is becoming quite strong, so AP Teemo will counter this play perfectly.

When Teemo is a counter to Kha, Zed and Talon I'll eat my hat.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#9albinorhino004Posted 1/7/2013 7:20:27 AM
Masemune_100 posted...
thefearedmonstr posted...
Except getting an AD Mid is becoming quite strong, so AP Teemo will counter this play perfectly.

When Teemo is a counter to Kha, Zed and Talon I'll eat my hat.

---
drinking is very bad
#10SpacefrisianPosted 1/7/2013 8:32:23 AM
BlueJoneleth posted...
pink wards counter teemo. :P

Good job wasting a pink ward for his mushrooms, just placing it out of vision range.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.