#1CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/7/2013 8:07:44 AM
How?

Go.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#2DeathralPosted 1/7/2013 8:09:49 AM
max q.
Build damages
Boots are good with 3 pots first for top.
For jungle grab a machetet and pots.
Umm, get a sightstone so you can pull off uber teleport to ward plays
Troll the enemy top by teleporting around.

Or
Pick lee
Suck as him
Miss every q
Tell team they are feeding and that you are uber pro and stfu
---
System- 2550k @ 3.4, 212+ , 8gb 1333, 560 448 @ 797/2950, 500r, 620w antec modular,
#3CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:13:11 AM
Deathral posted...
max q.
Build damages
Boots are good with 3 pots first for top.
For jungle grab a machetet and pots.
Umm, get a sightstone so you can pull off uber teleport to ward plays
Troll the enemy top by teleporting around.

Or
Pick lee
Suck as him
Miss every q
Tell team they are feeding and that you are uber pro and stfu

Both options viable. Thanks.
---
#4TomorrowDogPosted 1/7/2013 8:13:48 AM
Build some whatever bruiser items.

Outplay your opponents by outmaneuvering them with your stupid amounts of mobility.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:23:52 AM
What do I do if I miss my Q while ganking a lane early? I guess 'L2landQ', but seriously. Run in anyway and hope for results, or just back off, consider gank failed and not waste time?
---
#6Songer07Posted 1/7/2013 9:42:05 AM
If you ganking a pushed lane do not lead with q just run up or shield to a close minion or ally and aoe slow then double aa then q if you have ult use it before activating q for the second part
---
pokemon White FC: 0820 0312 6402
#7Miksu454Posted 1/7/2013 9:59:31 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
What do I do if I miss my Q while ganking a lane early? I guess 'L2landQ', but seriously. Run in anyway and hope for results, or just back off, consider gank failed and not waste time?

place ward in lane, w to it, you are now in the opponents face, e, proceed to q when the fool tries to flash away.
---
Little Koko never had a chance...
#8SinntheticPosted 1/7/2013 10:04:07 AM
You dont have to start your ganks with your Q, run up to them and E and when they're slowed and point blank, you have a high chance of landing your Q for the follow up.

Make sure you make use of Lee's Passive by weaving in auto attacks between your skills unless you really need the second part of his skills for your ganks (most importantly E) this is a solid way of preservering energy and honestly its a huge part of Lee's damage.

W to a minion for even faster ganks.
---
GT: Sinnthetic
Nova / Frank / Dante - "POWER OF THE.....FRANK!"
#9Reaper_MinionPosted 1/7/2013 10:07:00 AM
In general, whenever possible, you want to save your gap closer when ganking as any jungler. Lee Sin's Q is more effective and easier to land after you have already stuck to your opponent. It counters Flash very well.

Don't be afraid to Q first when you don't have another choice and think that you can make something out it, but back off if you miss it.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#10Purely_LuckPosted 1/7/2013 10:13:34 AM
Jungle: Start at wraiths then red and try and get a no smite leash. If you can't your clear won't be as smooth. If you get a no smite go do blue immediatley, hit 3, get your q last out of your threee skills, and go gank a lane. Start the gank by w-ing to a minion close to the target, and slow them with tempest and cripple, after that hit your w but don't proc until the end of your duration because they might burn flash.

Top: Starters, lee sin top will stomp 90% of the champs that go top, he loses to very few. Start boots/3 unless your against heavy AD (Renek, Garen) then start cloth five, until lvl 3 there are two different playstyles, one involves just denying them all phase, one revolves around being safe until lvl 3 then all in to kill them and win the lane right there, because of your absurd snowballing. The first method is grab W at lvl one, and whenever they go for their first last hit, W to that minion denying the last hit, and auto attack them 4 times, then back off as you do not have an atk speed buff. At lvl 6 all in by going W to their minion, 2 aa's w again, 2 aa's e, 2 aa's e again 2 aa's q, then an immediate ulti, then dash to them with Q, and finish them with autos and ignite. This will kill about 60% of bruisers from full to none.
Build generally goes
Boots-->2 Dorans-->Tabi-->Phage-->BT or Mallet, depending on if you need a tank or a damage dealing brusier-->Item you didn't get (BT or Mallet) GA-->Cleaver and usually that last slot is situational.
Always carry at LEAST 2 wards on you, for ward jumps. Do not be afraid to execute people with your ult if you think they'll get away.

Runes:8AD marks 1 Arp mark (Just my setup, seems to work a slight amt better than 9 ADS. Armor yellows, MR blues AD quints. 21/9 if against a squishy top, 9/21 with spec in Armor or MR depending on opponent. Lategame, you have 1 of 2 roles. ONE:Stand next to either of our carries and zone bruisers, if they leap onto your carry E them twice, and if they still attack him/her kick them away. OR you can frontline and knock their whole team up at once for massive damage.

Thanks for reading.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox