Who the hell beats late game Kha'Zixstan 1v1?

#31VengefulShoePosted 1/7/2013 5:21:43 PM
Mueviz posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
Viewtiful_Jon posted...
Elise, you will always have nearby allies.

He presses w and poof! No more allies and a dead spider lady.

Good luck with doing that on any Elise player with decent reaction times and proper positioning.
---
GT: VengefulShoe
"Shade comes from reading; reading came first. Reading is the real art form of insults." ------ Dorian Corey
#32XxAzerothxXPosted 1/7/2013 5:51:49 PM
VengefulShoe posted...
Mueviz posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
Viewtiful_Jon posted...

Good luck with doing that on any Elise player with decent reaction times and proper positioning.

Good luck avoiding any Ziggs player with decent reflexes and proper aim.
---
R.I.P. ManCelaPedo
#33CrevoxPosted 1/7/2013 6:25:57 PM
Mueviz posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
Viewtiful_Jon posted...

? if it hits YOU, the explosion is enough to hit the spiders; if he's anywhere NEAR you, you will not dodge it. The only "reaction time" you can have is using rappel. 1v1, I guess that might be a decent idea to dodge one CD of spikes, but it's situational (Elise will usually Rappel while everything is on CD to get everything off CD, while Kha'Zix usually opens with spikes).
#34VengefulShoePosted 1/8/2013 11:46:21 AM
Crevox posted...
Mueviz posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
Viewtiful_Jon posted...

? if it hits YOU, the explosion is enough to hit the spiders; if he's anywhere NEAR you, you will not dodge it. The only "reaction time" you can have is using rappel. 1v1, I guess that might be a decent idea to dodge one CD of spikes, but it's situational (Elise will usually Rappel while everything is on CD to get everything off CD, while Kha'Zix usually opens with spikes).

Or Elise could just press R and start the fight in human form.
---
GT: VengefulShoe
"Shade comes from reading; reading came first. Reading is the real art form of insults." ------ Dorian Corey
#35Lord SojiroPosted 1/8/2013 11:51:16 AM
Why you 1v1ing lategame?
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#36BurningSwor145Posted 1/8/2013 2:04:19 PM
Kassadin. Rift stack, Q, slow, rift away q. repeat.
---
"Mostly Harmless????"
#37Kat1184Posted 1/8/2013 2:41:59 PM
How has Nocturne not made this list?

It's like everyone completely forgot that he's still a good champ, and a great one in the right hands.... and an excellent duelist.

Tanky enough to live long enough to get a fear off- hopefully smart enough to realize it will be a quick fight, so make sure W is used as soon as Kha breaks fear... in all likelihood you'll blow his huge damage Q and get the extra attack speed to finish him off or send him running with his R.

TL;DR, The only way similar level Noct will lose to Kha is if he totally whiff''s his W and blocks nothing, and Kha is a skill spammer that is easy to get a Shroud up on. imo, from experience of course. I find Kha to be one of the easier duels, even assuming he gets the jump on me first and ofc we're isolated.
#38ShadyDudePosted 1/8/2013 2:46:54 PM
i just wooped his ass as olaf
#39EcchiBakaPosted 1/8/2013 2:54:56 PM
Kayle.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles